chapter 2

Marinette opened her eyes. She adjusted her vision to the ceiling light in the room. She looked around the room and saw alya and a red head guy next to her.

"Nurse!! She's awake!!", Alya shouted in relief. The nurse turned around, "oh thank goodness, we we're sure when she was gonna wake up", the nurse said as she heaved a sigh of relief.

The red head smiled sweetly at Marinette. Mary sat up, and looked at alya in confusion. "What happened?", She asked in confusion. "What happened was that you almost died!!", Alya shouted.

"Yeah, sorry but I saved you", the red head explained nervously ad he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah he saved you before you the car could've hit you", alya said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

She smiled at him and he smiled back. "Thank you", Marinette said with a smile. "You welcome", the red head said with a cheesy smile.

"How did you save me tho?", Mary asked curiously. "Oh, let me explain", he said.

(Flashback) The red head grabbed Marinette by the waist and ran from in the middle of the road with her in his arms. He placed her softly on the ground.

"Are you ok miss?", He asked in worry. "Mmm", Marinette said, she was in shock, Her eyes were closed. "Are you ok miss?", He asked in worry. "Miss!!", He shouted. He got no response Marinette completely blacked out.

Alya ran across the road to them. Alya quickly sat down near Marinette. "Marinette!! Can you hear me?! Marinette!!", Alya shouted in panic. She placed a hand on the unconscious Marinette face.

"Please open your eyes", she pleaded as tears flower from her eyes. "It's ok, she's just unconscious. We need to take her to the hospital NOW!!", The red head shouted.

(End of flashback) "oh so that's how that happened", Marinette said as she scratched the back of her head nervously. "Don't you ever do that again!! You hear me?! You could've died!!", Alya shouted.

Marinette got serious, "the car was in danger. I couldn't let it get knocked by that car", Marinette explained. "WHAT!! DID YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU SAVED THE CAT!?", Alya shouted in anger.

Marinette sighed, "please lower your voice alya. I'm sorry but I couldn't let that poor cat suffer. And no I didn't think....I reacted", Marinette in a stern gone.

Alya, the red head and the nurse were all frozen in shock at her words. "What do you mean? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT COULD'VE HAPPEN IF THAT CAR HAD HIT YOU?!", Alya shouted in an angry tone.

"You c-could've died. I could've lost you", alya said as her tone changed. Tears started to fill her eye sockets. Marinette gasped, "alya I'm sorry", Marinette apologized sadly. "But I couldn't just sit there and let that cat die", she added.

"It's like watching a human being die. A cat has a life to ya know", Marinette said. The nurse, the red head and alya gasped at the same time.

They all never heard anyone say something like that. "I'm sorry if I scared you but-", Marinette was cut off as alya hugged her.

Alya hugged her tightly. "Your wayy to nice girl", alya said while hugging her. "And that will be your down fall some day", alya said as she broke the hug with a frown.

Marinette sighed, "I know, but I can't help it", she said with a small smile. The red head was shocked he never met anyone as kind as her. "I'm Nathaniel", the red head interrupted.

"I'm Marinette", Marinette introduced her self, as she held out her hand for him to shake. Nathaniel blushed, and he then shook her hand.

"How about we all catch up on lunch, what do you say to that?", Alya asked as she looked at Nathaniel for approval. "Sure, that would lovely", Nathaniel said shyly. Marinette and alya both giggle at his cute reaction.