chapter 9

Marinette sighed, and walked home. She wondered why Nathaniel didn't come to pick her up. She walked towards the house.

She opened the door and froze in shock as she saw red high heels on the floor in front of the stair way. She closed the door quietly behind her and started to walk up the stairs.

She reached up the stairs and was about to walk into her and Nathaniel's room but she heard weird noises and sounds of moaning. She gasped in shock.

Her expression changed to anger and she kicked the door open. The door flew open and she saw Nathaniel with another woman in their bed. The woman gasped, Nathaniel smirked at Mary.

"Nathaniel? How could you do this to me?", Marinette asked, heart broken. Nathaniel got out of the bed, and the woman got up to. She got her clothes and ran out of the room.

"Because I don't like you anymore", Nathaniel replied. "Why?", Marinette asked in a sad tone. "Because your pathetic", he replied in a harsh tone.

Marinette gasped, she couldn't what she was hearing from him. "But you said you loved me", Marinette said, as she felt tears rolling down her cheek.

"Yeah, I did but I lied", he confessed. Marinette started to sob. Nathaniel raised his hand and slapped her across the face. She held her face in shock.

He slapped her again and she felt to the floor. Her right cheek was swollen. Marinette picked herself off of the floor. She got up and looked at Nathaniel.

Nathaniel gasped, "you got up?!", He shouted in anger. He punched her and she fell to the floor. Her right cheek was paining her really bad from his strong blow.

She spat out blood, And coughed it up.  She didn't understand what was going on. Nathaniel grabbed her by her hair and threw her onto the bed. She landed on her stomach.

Nathaniel ripped the skirt she was hearing from the back. Marinette gasped as she realized what he was gonna do. "Please don't!!", Marinette cried out.

Marinette tried to get up but he pushed her back down. Her skirt was now gone and ripped her underwear off. He entered her and started to rape her.

He held her hands down so she couldn't move. Marinette cried and cried, that's all she could do was cry. She couldn't move because he was so strong.

After a couple of minutes Nathaniel finished. He puts on his clothes while Marinette's lifeless naked body layed on the bed. He walked out of the room and closed the door.

Her face was bruised by the punch he gave, and the two slaps. And while he was rapping her he punched her again, because she want to keep still.

Marinette felt like something was taken from her. She wasn't a virgin, she just felt like she lost a piece of herself in the process. She was weak, she couldn't move all she could do was look at ceiling.

Everything her friends told her was true. And she realized it, she wished she had realized that he was a psycho sooner.

She cried as she remembers when she slapped both adrien and alya. She realized that her friends were trying to warn her but she refused to listen.

They were trying to warn her not ruin her relationship with Nathaniel, at least that's what she thought at the beginning. Now all she wanted was for the floor to swallow her up.

She closed her eyes as tear leaked from them. *All I want is to go to sleep and never wake up again*, she thought to her self.