chapter 4

Alya and nino left after they felt like they should go. They left and adrien stayed a little while longer.

Nathaniel went inside to get him and Marinette a drink of wine. Marinette walked on the pool's stairs. Adrien stared at her in awe as she walked out of the pool.

As she left the pool the water slid across her soft skin. She looked so hot no denying that. Marinette grabbed a towel from the chair next to adrien.

And as she bent down to pick it up, adrien felt himself getting hard. Marinette got the towel and started to dry her silky black hair. Adrien closed his legs as he felt like he couldn't control himself around Marinette.

Marinette dried her face and Adrien blushed red like a tomato as he looked at her breasts. "Adrien you ok?", Mary asked in a concerned tone. She got a little concerned when she saw Adrien's red face.

"Uh y-yeah i-im ok", Adrien stuttered nervously. "Ok", Mary said while smiling. She sat beside him and Adrien gulped hard.

"Ya know, I never thought I would be so happy with Nathaniel", Marinette said as she looked down at the ground with a smile. Adrien looked at Marinette with a frown when he heard Nathaniel's name.

"Marinette i-", adrien said but he was interrupted by Nathaniel walking outside with two glasses of wine his hand.

Marinette got up, "thanks babe", she said, she kissed him before taking the glass from his hand.

"You welcome babe", Nathaniel said as he held her by her waist. He puts his hand on her hips and looked at adrien and gave him a  "she's mine" look.

Adrien glared at him. He smirked. "Hey babe, walk your sexy self inside. I'll be in there shortly", he whispered in her ear. Marinette nodded, she walked into the house.

Nathaniel puts his glass of wine on the table. He then looks at adrien with a serious look. "Hey, I don't like the way you look at Marinette", Nathaniel explained in a rough tone.

Adrien sucked his teeth, "it's my eyes so I can do what I want them. If you have a problem with that fix it!!", Adrien shouted in anger.

Nathaniel chuckled. "I see you've got quite the additude", he said. "Hmmmm yeah who asked you that?", Adrien asked in a smart tone, giving him additude.

Nathaniel was getting pissed off at his tone towards him. Nathaniel clenched his fist in anger. Marinette got bored of waiting for Nathaniel so she walked towards the door and saw Nathaniel punch adrien in the face.

"Oh my god!!", Marinette shouted as she ran to them. Adrien held his face in pain. He rushed towards Nathaniel and punched him hard in the gut.

Nathaniel fell to the floor while holding his stomach. Marinette to Nathaniel and held onto him in worry. "What is wrong with?!", Mary shouted in an angry tone as she looked at adrien.

Adrien froze, he didn't know what to say. The last person he wanted to be angry at him was Marinette. He liked her so much and he didn't want her to hate him.

"I-i uhhh h-he started it, s-so I finished it", adrien stuttered. Marinette got up and walked towards adrien. She raised her hand and slapped him hard across the face.

"Your nothing like the adrien I met in highschool you changed!! Your a jerk!!", Marinette shouted at him in anger. Adrien looked at Mary in shock while holding his swollen cheek.

Marinette looked at him with a serious expression. "You know what? Get out!! GET OUT!! AND I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!", Marinette shouted as she pointed towards the door.

Adrien held his head down in defeat. He sighed, he then walked towards the door. He stopped Infront of it, "you changed too, Marinette.", He said. He then left.

Marinette looked at the exit in shock for a minute then her expression turned to anger. She help Nathaniel up and brought him inside.

"I'm sorry honey", Marinette apologized as she hugged him. "It's ok, it's not your fault", Nathaniel said while hugging her as a huge grin spread across his face.

That's what he wanted to happen. He wanted Mary to hate adrien because he realized adrien still had feelings for Marinette. And since he was insecure he decided to cause a conflict between him and her and it worked.

Marinette was so blinded by love that she didn't even know that her boyfriend was a very dangerous person. And she isn't gonna find out anytime soon, not under that love spell he has her under.

(Hey guys Happy New Year people. Have a good new year and thank God that you lived to see a new year. God bless you and have a good new year❤️)