chapter 17

Marinette woke up and looked up and saw Adrien's face. She realized that she was laying on his chest. She had her hand on his bear chest, she blushed seeing his 8 pack.

Adrien opened his eyes, feeling pressure on his chest. He saw Marinette looking up at him while blushing. "Mmmmm morning", adrien said in a groggy tone.

"Morning adrien", Mary said while blushing. Adrien smirked, "how are you princess?", Adrien asked in a loving tone. "I-im good", Mary said nervously.

Adrien smiled warmly at her. He then kissed her forehead and Marinette's face turned red like a tomato. Adrien chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Last night was amazing", adrien said. Marinette blushed even more redder than before. "Y-yeah i-i guess it was", Marinette stuttered.

Adrien got up and Marinette moved off of his chest. He then pulled her closer and hugged her. "I love you Marinette", he whispered softly in her ear. Marinette gasped, "i-i love you to", Marinette replied softly.

Adrien smiled and kissed Marinette softly. Adrien broke the kiss, "Marinette I can't describe this feeling in words, but I really really love you", he said as he caressed her cheek.

Marinette sighed dreamingly. "Hey Marinette can I ask you a question?", Adrien asked suddenly. "S-sure", Marinette replied.

"Can you be honest with me?", He asked as his voice got lower. "Yeah", Marinette said. "Did Nathaniel hit you?", Adrien asked. Marinette paused, she was shocked at the question she stayed quiet for a while.

"W-what?", She asked in shock. Adrien pulled Mary closer and looked in the eyes. "Did he hit you?", He asked again. Marinette exhaled a sharp breath. She shaked her head no.

"Come on Marinette I said honestly", he said in an annoyed tone. Marinette pushed him away, she then got up off of the bed and went into the bathroom.

"Marinette please", adrien pleaded. After all he heard was the bathroom door slamming hard. He sighed. All he wanted to do was help her but she was so stubborn.

After a while adrien got dressed and went into the kitchen to cook something. He cooked pancakes and then heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

He looked up to see Marinette coming towards him. "Hi", he said with toothful smile. "Hi", Marinette said as she grabbed her pancakes from the table. She sat at the breakfast table and started to eat her breakfast.

Adrien walked towards her and sat Infront of her. "Marinette I'm sorry I asked you about Nathaniel", he said in an apologetic tone.

Marinette stopped chewing and looked at him in shock. She looked down and continued eating her food. "Please, tell me if he was the one that caused you to overdose on drugs", he said as he placed his hands on hers.

Marinette moved her hand, "no, so stop asking", she answered coldly. She got and puts her dishes in the dish pan. "But Mary I know you wouldn't take any drugs willing", adrien said as he got up and walked towards her.

"Don't call me that", Marinette said sternly. "Please Marinette tell me the truth", adrien pleaded. Marinette sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

She then folded her arms and looked at him with adittude. "Please Marinette", as he pulled her by the waist. "Get off of me, no don't touch me", Marinette said as she tried to take his hands off of her.

"Please don't", adrien said as he puts his hands back on her waist again. She took his hands off of her and then he put it right back on.

They were struggling with each other for a while. And Marinette screaming her head off for him to let her go.

Fatal ChoicesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara