chapter 8

Alya, Nino and adrien walk out of School together. Marinette ran to them. "Alya!! Wait!!", She shouted as she ran to them.

They stopped and turned around. She ran to alya. "Alya...I just wanna apologize.....for.....slapping you", Marinette said in a small voice. Adrien and Nino was so shocked.

"She what!!?", They both shouted in sync. Mary sighed, "look I'm sorry that I hit you alya. I was just angry that you was accusing Nathaniel of starting that fight", Marinette said.

"And he did. I wasn't bothering him, he just came up to me and told me he didn't like how I was looking at you, so I told him it was my eyes and I can do what I want with them. And he punched first, then I punched him back. I was minding my own business", adrien explained.

"Yeah for real Marinette. Nathaniel knows that adrien still kinda has feelings for you, wouldn't it be possible that he wanted to cause a conflict between you two because of it?", Nino asked. Alya and adrien nodded in agreement.

"And come to think of it, every guy that looks at you he has a problem with. Like the first time when he met Nino he tried to kill him just because he looked at you. I mean he didn't know Nino was already taken and he tries to beat him up", alya added.

"He was just protecting me that's all", Marinette says. Alya sighed, "when you get your head straight then we can talk, but as long as your with him do not come talk to me. ", Alya told her sternly.

Marinette gasped, "yeah don't talk to us either, because your practically under mind control. And you don't see it cause your so blinded by love", Nino added.

Alya and Nino walk away, while adrien stays behind. Marinette looks down sadly, "ya know I actually feel sorry for you. But when you come to your senses and realize what's going on know that I'm always here for you. But while your with him I want nothing to do with you", adrien said coldly.

He walks away and leaves a sad, broken, and confused Marinette behind.