chapter 13

Marinette was laying in her bed. She sniffed, Nathaniel just raped her not to long ago. He came back into the room and walked towards the bed.

Marinette layed still. Nathaniel sat on the side of her. He touched her thigh and trailer his hand up to her hips. Then he moved his hand to her back.

"Baby, guess what I got something for you", Nathaniel said as he raised up a zip bag in his hand. Marinette's lifeless eyes scanned the bag.

She looked at the bag in his hand in shock. "T-thats d-drugs", she said while stuttering. Nathaniel smirked. "At least your not dumb after all", he said as his smirk grew wider.

The bag contained white pills of some sort. He grabbed Marinette by the neck and opened the bag. "What are you doing?", Marinette asked, while she held his hand on her neck.

"Shut up!!", He demanded. He then grabbed one of the pills and stuffed it in her mouth. Marinette kept it between her teeth. "Swallow it!!", He shouted as he squeezed her jaw.

She then swallowed it. He pushed her back onto the bed. He took out the rest of the pills and forced her to swallow all of them. He then walked out of the room and locked it behind him.

All the pills he made her take it caused her to have a segure so she started foaming at the mouth. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her body twitched.

Nathaniel smirked, he knew what would happen if he gave her those pills and he wanted her to die. He got into his car and drove off.

Adrien, alya, and Nino went to Marinette's house again. Adrien begged them to go again and they agreed. "Marinette!!", Adrien called out as he knocked on the door.

He heard pin drop silence. He knocked again. Then he knocked a third time. He got tired of waiting so he twisted the door handle and was surprised when he realized it was open.

He opened the door and walked into the house. Alya and Nino walked behind him. "Marinette!!", Adrien called out again. "Maybe she's in the shower?", Nino said.

Alya nodded in agreement. They all walked up the stairs and walked Infront of the bedroom door. Adrien knocked but didn't hear anything in response.

"Marinette?", He said, trying to get an answer from her. He heard a little ruffling sound so he definitely knew someone was in there. He knocked again but no one answered.

His knocks turned into banging. "Marinette!! Open the door!!", Adrien shouted. He then started trying to break the door down.

He eventually got the door open and was shocked to see Marinette having a sesure. "Marinette!!", Alya said in panic as she ran to her aid.

She turned Marinette over on her side so she wouldn't bite her tongue. "Call the ambulance now!!", Alya shouted at Nino and adrien in panic.

Nino pulled out his phone quickly and dialed 911, while adrien stared in shock.