chapter 15

Alya, Nino, and adrien went to Marinette's house and waited for her to wake up. She was still in the hospital and they didn't even know when she was gonna wake up.

They were expecting a phone call from the doc to notify them if Marinette woke up.

Adrien sighed in worry. Alya was rubbing her temple, and Nino was anxious. *Ring, ring*, alya phone rang aloud. She picked it up and answered it quickly.

"Yes? Oh really!!", Alya shouted, relieved. Adrien and Nino looked at her. "Ok...thank you doc", alya said before she hung up the phone.

"So?", Adrien said as he was anxiously waiting for her answer. Alya frowned and sighed. "Unfortunately Marinette isn't awake yet", alya said in a sad tone.

"What!?", Adrien shouted in shock. "So why were so happy?", Nino asked. "He said she might be waking up soon", alya replied. "Oh", Nino said sadly as he lowered his head.

"Sike!! She's awake!!", Alya shouted as she jumped up in joy. Adrien gasped, "what are we waiting for then, let's go!!", He shouted as he got up from the couch.

He and Nino ran out of the door. Alya watched them with a smile. She walked out of the house and locked the door.

They got to the hospital to see Marinette standing up by the counter. Marinette felt like someone was watching her so she turned to see alya, Nino and adrien.

She smiled and waved at them. "Marinette!!", Nino said as he ran to her. He hugged her tightly. Adrien ran towards them.

Nino broke the hug. And adrien looked at her and smiled warmly. Adrien missed her so much, he couldn't control himself. He pulled her by the waist and their lips met.

He kissed her softly. Alya and Nino gasped. He then broke the kiss. Marinette sighed, she opened her eyes and looked into Adrien's emerald eyes.

"Marinette i-i uh", adrien stuttered nervously. Marinette smiled, "yes?", She asked. Alya interrupted and walked into their Convo. "Hey Marinette", alya said with a small smile.

"Uh alya listen I didn't mean t-", she said but was cut off when alya hugged her tightly. "I know", alya replied.

Mary smiled and hugged her back. They took her home and went back to their houses.