chapter 3

Marinette, alya and Nathaniel all went to lunch. After Marinette was discharged of course.

Two months later

Nathaniel and Marinette started dating after they went to lunch with alya. They both found out they had alot in common so they started going out.

Then a month later, they bought a house and started living together. So yeah, and their house had a pool. Every Saturday Marinette, alya, nino, adrien and Nathaniel would get together and have a small pool party with just the five of them.

Marinette was sitting on Nathaniel's lap and all of them were talking. "And I guess I shouldn't have laughed but the look on his face was priceless", Adrien laughed. Everyone joined in on the laughter.

"Hey guys, I wanna go in the pool now", alya said. "Ok", Adrien agreed. "Me too", nino added. Nathaniel and Marinette both nodded.

Marinette got up from his lap and walked towards the pool. She was wearing a black bathing suit. She had one of Nathaniel's black leather jackets for a cover up.

She took it off and let it drop to the floor. Adrien and Nathaniel both watched Marinette in awe. Now they couldn't lie Marinette had really nice body. Even alya blushed after seeing Marinette in her bathing suit.

Marinette dived into the pool. Nathaniel snapped out of it and looked at Adrien. He was smiling at Marinette in the pool. Nathaniel noticed there was something different about his smile tho, it didn't seem friendly.

His eyes were full of lust for Marinette and Nathaniel noticed it. Nathaniel's hand's formed into fist. He was angry, he wanted to punch that lustful look off of his face.

Nathaniel stood up and walked towards the pool. Marinette swam around like a fish. Nathaniel bent down to Marinette's level. Marinette swam over to him.

She held the rim of the pool. She looked into Nathaniel's eyes. Nathaniel came closer to Marinette and whispered something in her ear.

"Tonight, I'm going let's do it. And when I'm done you won't be able to walk", Nathaniel said. His tone was sexy and his voice sent shivers down Marinette's spine.

She blushed as he moved away from her ear. He smirked, "hey move I'm coming in", he said. Marinette smiled and moved away from the rim.

Nathaniel jumped into the pool. He swam towards Marinette. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately. Adrien watched them kiss, and he felt disgusted.

He never really liked Nathaniel like that,Because he had a crush on Mary. Back in high school him and Marinette was high school sweet hearts. But nothing serious never really happened with them as Marinette went off to college.

She had to break up with him, because Adrien was going to a different college.....and long distance wasn't going to cut it. Adrien couldn't stand being away from her for even a minute so she had to break up with him.

But Adrien's dad changed his mind and sent him to Marinette's college. He still had feelings for her but it was too late because she had Nathaniel. He couldn't stand seeing them together it made him sick to his stomach.

Nathaniel and Marinette was still kissing. Adrien closed his eyes in disgust and got up. He went into the house. Alya and nino watched him in confusion as he walked into the house.

"What's his deal?", Nino asked in an confused tone. "I don't know", alya said while shrugging.