chapter 16

Marinette sat in on her bed while watching a movie on Netflix. *Ding, dong*, Mary paused the movie and got up from the bed.

She opened the door and she was shocked to see who it was. "A-adrien? What are you doing here?", Marinette asked in a surprised tone.

Adrien smiled warmly at her. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?", Adrien asked. "Uhh yeah but I was watching a really good movie on Netflix", Marinette said.

"So do you wanna come in and watch it with me?", Mary asked. "Sure", adrien abligged. He walked into the house and went into her room.

Mary walked in behind him. "Ohhhh yes the k2!!", Adrien shouted in excitement as he saw the television. "Yeah you like it?", Mary asked. "If I like it? I love it!!", Adrien shouted with a smile.

(Ok for your information the k2 drama is one of the best movies I've ever watched. If you wanna watch it I won't spoil it for you, oh maybe just the kissing part😅 I definitely recommend you watch it if you like Korean dramas)

Anna looked at je-ah's lips and then back at his eyes. Je-ah inched closer, Anna closed her eyes and their lips touched. Marinette gasped in shock and excitement.

"Omg I've been waiting for this moment since forever!!", Mary shouted in excitement as she saw je-ah kissing Anna. Adrien smiled and looked at Marinette's smiling face.

Adrien looked at je-ah and Anna still kissing and then he looked back at Marinette whom was still smiling. Adrien moved closer to her and grabbed her wrist.

Marinette looked up at him in shock. He pulled her to his chest. "A-adrien", Marinette said softly as he pulled her closer. Adrien moved so close that there wasn't even no more space between them.

Adrien kissed Marinette softly. Marinette then grabbed Adrien's collour and pulled him closer. Adrien puts his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

Marinette moaned in the kiss and Adrien's grip tightened around her waist. Adrien pushed Marinette onto the bed and kissed her roughly.

Their clothes flew all on the floor. Adrien broke the kiss and started kissing her neck, Marinette moaned. Marinette kissed him passionately.