sleepover pt3

3RD PERSON:
vance continued to walk down the darkening path with bruce in his arms untill they reach robins house. vance gently puts down bruce and opened the door.

"HEY GUYS WERE BACKK" vance yelled.
"HURRY UP AND GET UP HERE!" a voice yelled.
vance and bruce came in the house took of there shoes heading up stairs. bruce nearly tripped going up that stairs so vance held him from the back rhe rest of the way.

"ur great saviours have returned with food!" bruce saod opening the door dramatically as vance followed with the bag. "yas food" they all said pouncing on vance like wild animals. "give. us. our. food. now." they all demanded reaching there hand in bag.
"everyone get off and wait, u wild animals!" bruce shouted dragging everyone off vance who was laughing his head off.

with all of them sitting down and the movie ready bruce handed out the snacks to everyone. "thanks bruceyyy" they all said in a mocking tone.
"dont call me that weirdos" bruce saod in annoyance.
"okay, okay calm i down" robin said getting cozy next to finney still holding his hand. finney laid his head on robins shoulder. they were leaning against the back of the fort. griffen and billy were sharing a blanket to the right of finney and robin and vance and bruce were also sharing a blanket and snuggling next to each other to the left of finney and robin.

(this is kimd what it looks like. the blue line is the fort, g and b are griffen and billy in the red blanket. r and f are robin and finney in the yellows blanket at the back of the fort. v and b are vance and bruce with the green blanket. the tv is where it is so that u get the picture. anyways on with the story.

while vance and bruce were getting thr snaks griff, bill, rob and finn decided on a movie together. they desided that it was gonna be Texas chainsaw massacre. "so what we watching?" vance asked.
"Texas chainsaw massacre weather u like it or not!" robin said grinning.
"what- no not that oneee" beuce said acting sarcastically sad.

"ugh no ine cares, just press play" griffen said in a silly tone.
robin played the movie.
a while in movie there was a jump scare. " aghh!" bruce screamed and hugged vance digging his face in vances chest. "ahh, omg" finney said with a tear in his eye holding onto robin tightly. "ugh god, u guys are such pussys, cant even hand a simple horror movie!" billy said laughing evily.
"oh sush stop trying to brag u were crying at a movie the other day" soad griffen laughing.
"okay so what!" billy replied woth a slight voice crack.
"haha u just had a voice crack, loser" robin saod jokingly.
"oh shsuhsshs u had one the other day!" billy squealed.

WHEN THE MOVIE WAS DONE
robin was snoring woth an arm around finney and finney was lying on robin sleeping like a baby, mumbling something. griffens head was on billys lap while billys arm was places arounf griffens waist pulling him in as theu both slept sweetly. bruce was hugging vance woth his face buried in vances chest drooling a little while vance just stayed awake staring at him admiring every single thing about bruce hugging him tight.
_________________________________________
ik this one was short but i thought that was a nice place to stop at.
HAPPY NEY YEARS!!! ITS 2023 NOW!!!
also its mt bday in 3 days.
have a good day or night, whenever ur reading this and keep happy and healthy!