date pt2

3RD PERSON:
bruce asked vance if he wanted to drink his blood. vance looked surprised and said yes lokking kinda nervous. they were still holding hands as they walked out the theme park together.

vance draged bruce to an alleyway asked bruce for his blood. bruce hapily told him to go ahead.

vance leant donw and licked bruces neck passionately as bruce looked down at vance flustered. he then bit into bruce sucking his sweet blood, bruce let out a soft moan and grabed onto vance as he liked the feeling. his face was filled with blush as vance kept sucking harder and harder knowinf bruce was flustered and embarrassed.

Bruce tried to hold back his voice breathing heavily looking at vance with lust in his eyes when someone walked past the alley and saw them.

Bruce started freaking out and shook vance off him as the other person stood there in shock thinking vance was giving bruce a hickey. The person shouted "EW FAGS" then ran off. vance laughed and wiped blood of his face then liked the blood driping from bruces neck.

bruce was stil blushing as he grabed vances hand and they both started walking back to his car. they quietly walked to his car and hopped in it. vance drove to the food place down the road and pulled up infront of it.

BRUCE POV:
wow im prety hungry i cant wait to get some food. vance opened the door fo me as we walked into the building and found a nice seat next to a window. we talked and talked for abt 5 mins then i ordred some food and we continued talkings and laughing. Vance is realy funny and makes me laugh. he truly is amazing.

my food came and i stated eating and vance just stared at me with the biggest smile on his face, i hope hes having a good time like me!!

_________________________________________
bonjur pt2 of the date
also i dont think i can answer any comments u make but i can read them, ill try and fix that problem. anyways yes 👍