another day at school

3RD PERSON:
"um well, we should go to uhh, school" vance said grabbing bruce and walking out the door.
"y-yes" bruce said as they started walking.
they walked down the street holding hands bc bruces house wasn't that far away from there school.

when they got to school a few people gave them a weird glare as they walked through the gate. bruce was a bit embarrassed but vance didnt care and grabbed my hand even tighter. they entered the hallway and went to bruces locker to get his stuff but vance decided to skip and headed to the toilets when the bell went and bruce kissed him on the cheek and went to class.

bruce sat in his seat next to the window, he was trying to concentrate but he couldn't all he could think abt was what vance asked him earlier. he decided to look out the window and keep thinking abt all the things on his mind.

BRUCE POV:
i cant belive that me and vance are dating, i never would have thought that this would happen. im so happy. why did he ask me to be a vampire? i would, if it was for him, no matter how hard it would be to live. i would do anything for vance. its like i fell inlove with him at first sight. i wonder how he feels abt me. im gonna try to convince vance to join some classes bc i know that hes in some of mine, we could work together and sit next to eachother.

"bruce"
"BRUCE"
"hello bruce, would u like to share with the class what ur thinking abt?!" the teacher snapped at me.
"o-oh uhh sorry, no thanks" i replied.
"whats the answer ti the question bruce?" the teached said in a annoyed tone.
"what question?" i saod and the class laughed.
i didnt mean ti be rude i just genuinely didnt know the question! "the one on the board bruce" the teacher said
"oh uhh, is it 0.2?" i asked.
"yes correct, now pay attention or its detention for u!" the teacher said to me.

VANCE POV:
i headed to the toilets blushing a little thinking abt that little kiss bruce gave me. i walked into the toilets and sit in the floor. ik its kinda disgusting bit idrc. i like wondering around school looking for places to sit. maybe i can convince bruce to skip some of his classes, i doubt he would tho, im pretty sure he saod he enjoyed some of his classes. i live bruce, hes become my everything. its a shame i cant be with him all the time. i cant belive he said he wuld become a vampire for me! he so perfect!
i fell inlove with him at first sight.
_________________________________________
im watching this silly goofy thing of this bald man in a hole who just pissed his pants with a monstet abt to eat him, its quite giggle.
anyways abt 500 words for this ch.
i have school tmro 🙄🙄
💃🕺💃🕺