staying over

FINNEY POV:
i looked over and saw bruce and vance hugging!! they were hugging i knew they would be so cute together. even if they were just hugging. they went somewhere for a while but came back at different times, i wonder what happened. come to think of it when did bruce and vance get so close. i look at robin and tap his shoulder.

"her robin, look!" i said to him.
"what" he said as he turned his head
"they are hugging, isn't it cute!" i replied
"uhm ye cute, they would be good together." robin said to me.
"u wanna hug im kinda cold?" robin asked.
omg me hugging robin, yes please. "yes sure" i replied as he wrapped his arm around me. i was blushing a little but was very happy to hug robin. tbh ive always thought i have a little crush on him maybe but idk bc donna is so nice to me but robin protects me and is so kind and sweet to me.

i hug robin back and hear some whispering from bruce and vance. i wonder what there talking abt. must be something laugh bc i could hear bruce laugh a little.

VANCE POV:
i look over to finney and robin and see they are hugging! "hey bruce, finney and robin are hugging!" i said to bruce.
he turned his head immediately and laughed a litte. "there so cute together" i hope they start dating! bruce said to me.
"alr lets let them hug and finish the movie!" bruce whispers to me.
" ye its acc not as bad as i thought, i still dont like it its just not the worst movie ever!" i said back to him.

AFTER THE MOVIE:
"well that movie good!" griffen said turning on the light.
he turned on the light to reveal loads of food everywhere on the floor around where griffen and billy were sitting. they were very quiet throughout the movie, wonder what they were doing, if they were actually watching the movie or doing smth else bc i thought that billy would've complained but he didnt.
"ye the movie was alright." billy said.
"whats the time?" robin asked
"7:46" vance replied.
"oh shit, ive gtg, i have to be home for 8" griffen said.
"crap, me too can i walk down with u griff?" billy asked.
"yes ofc," griffen said rushing to put his shoes on. "hurry up!" he said waiting the door.
"okay okay!" billy saod getting up.

we all got up and said farewell to billy and griffen! about 10 mins later finney and robin left aswell. "so vance, do u wanna stay over bc its getting kinda late now, and it would be rlly dark to walk abt?" bruce asked me.
"are u sure, u dont mind?" i said
"im sure" he saod to me again.
"sure id love too" i said to him.
_________________________________________
i did some of finneys pov 🙀
so skilled 💃🕺💃🕺
anyways adios 🤯🙀