going home

3RD PERSON:
vance and bruce head out the door. "are u not gonna lock your door, while your out?" bruce asked vance.
"no, itl be fine" vance replied "so do you wanna go the long way or through the woods?" vance asked bruce after.
"uhm, the, the woods" bruce replied.
"okay, if u scared dont be alright, bc i wont let anything happen to you." vance replied to bruce.
"o-okay" bruce replied obviously a bit scared of goigm to the woods.

vance grabbed bruces hand and they kept on walking. bruce smiled and tightened the grip on vances hand. vance noticed this a gave him a quick hug. they approached the woods and bruce was clearly hesitant.

they both started walking through the woods holding eachothers hands so tightly, it was dark and scary, vance wasnt scarded bc hes done this thousands of times before but bruce was very scared but he felt safe bc he was with vance.

they were wlakimg in that woods for what felt like forever. when they finally exited the woods bruce took a deep breath. "hahaha, i told you, u would be alright!" vance saod to bruce.
"ye ik but that was a bit nerve wrecking!" bruce replied laughing a bit.
_________________________________________
ik this is very short again, but i swear ill post a few chapters tonight bc im not busy tonight.
this was 250 words.
anyways i have a cup of tea 💃🕺💃🕺
enjoy reading!