finally home

VANCE POV:
we were still holding hands while we walked down dark street, he didnt seem as nervous anymore. i can feel myself starting to crave blood.

"bruce are we nearly at yous bc i," i said my voice slight shaky "im starting to get hungry for u blood" i added.
"then drink it." bruce said. "i want you to drink my blood." bruce added dragging me to a nearby alley.

"are you sure?" i asked him as we stood in the alley.
"im sure vance" bruce saod calmly.

3RD PERSON:
vance pushed bruce agains the wall softly and licked his neck. bruce started blushing, and was a bit nervous. vance bit bruces neck and sucked the blood. bruce jad butterflies in his stomach and was blushing alot. vance coild hear bruces heart pounding, and that made him a bit nervous also. vance dug his fangs deeper and started blushing as he lifted bruce off the wall and hugged him around his waste.

vance pulled away and wiped his mouth and put his hand over where he bit bruce. "okay,
bow drink my blood and ur wound will heal"  vance said.
"no, i want it proof that you made an effect on my life yk, like i kinda like it so theres no need to heal it." bruce said. " itl be like ive got u with me!" bruce added.
vance blushed a litte at that. vance pulled bruce into a tighter hug and bruce hugged back.

VANCE POV:
i can smell his hair, it smells like strawberries. its so nice. i can also smell his blood, it smells so nice and sweet, and it tastes even better than it smells. bruce is the best hes so nice and sweet, im so lucky to have a boyfriend like him! i love him so much, i hope we get to be together forever!

"uhm well my house is around the corner" bruce said to me.
"okay ill walk you to you door,if u want?" i asked.
"yes that would be nice!" bruce repled.
we walked around the corner and bruce saw his house. we walked to his front door. before he entered his house he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and rushed into his house. i smiled and blushed and thought about it my whole time walking home. bruce is si sweet and nice idk how many times i can say this but hes perfect.

BRUCE POV:
i gave vance a quick kiss before entering my house. i love him. vance is perfect and hes a vampire so hes even better than perfect. Hes kind to me and hes strong and i feel safe around him. i hope i never have to leave him and that we can be together forever.

THE NEXT DAY:
i woke up at 7:30 this morining bc ive got baseball. so i need to get ready go to baseball practice, come home shower then get ready for my date. ill tell my parents that im hanging out with a friend. idk how im ment to tell them ive got a boyfriend, they always expected me to have a girlfriend not a boyfriend. i hope they accept it.

anyway i gotta stop thinking about that. i get up and get ready in my baseball kit. "morning mam" i shouted from the top of the stairs.
"morining bruce" my mam responded.
i dashed down the stairs and saw my sister sitting at the table.

i checked the time 7:48 mam woud you drive me to baseball please ive got 10 mins to get there. "yes ofc sweetie" my mam responded.
i got a pice of bread and toasted it while my mam got the car. i grabbed my toast and a bag of change of clothes. we drove to my baseball and arrived just intime.
_________________________________________
this ch was longer
abt 700 words.
i kept getting distracted writing this so if its a bit off them whoops.
emjoy reading and yes.
💃🕺💃🕺