date pt1

3RD PERSON:
vance leaned in a kissed bruce on the lip quickly then snapped away and pulled bruce up. Bruce shoved on some clothes he had planned to wear.

they walked out rhe door ans went downstairs. "bye mam!" bruce shouted.
"bye, you can stay out tonight of u want just make sure you get to school on time." bruces mam said.
"thanks mam, love you!" bruce shouted as him and vance steped out his house.

vance led bruce to his car as he looked at vance shocked at the fact Vance had a car and could drive. he thougt that, that was quite attractive and seriously cool.

BRUCE POV:
wow this is nice i thout as me and vance steped into the car.

AFTER DRIVING FOR 5 MINS

"so where are we going" i asked vance
he replied with "its a surprise darling" as he winks. i blushed a bit.
"alr" i replied nervously.

10 MINS LATER

3RD PERSON:
they arrived at a theme park filled with rides and food stands. bruces eyes lit up as he saw where they were. vance looked over at him and smiled seing how happy he was.

they enteref the theme park and looked around to see what to rude first. Bruce grabed Vances hand and linked there fingers together so that they were holding hands. vance looked a bit surprised but was happy and held his hand tightly.

Bruce spotted a nice ride and asked vance if he wanted to go on. He agreed and said he would go on anything bruce wanted. they both smiled and ran over to a rollercoaster, it was probably the biggest ride in the theme park, they hopped on and the ride started. They held hands as the ride went up and down and round in circles they screamed in hapines and joy! when rhe ride stoped they both got off and started laughing.

vance has never felt this happy before, he knew that he loves bruce so much and wants to spend the rest of eternity with him, if only he could admit to his felings. bruce knew he also loved vance with his whole heart and needed him in his life.

vance and bruce looked at each orher and kisses not caring if people looked. they pulled away form eachother and continued loking around for other things to ride.

AFTER THEY FINISHED ALL THE RIDES

VANCES POV:
"do you want to get some food?" i asked bruce
"yes should we go to that place down the road we saw on the way here?" bruce asked me.
i replied wirh " yes i dont mind, im not eating anyway!"
"oh ye u just drink blood dont u" bruce said while giggling.

_________________________________________
hey sorry i havent updated in a while
anyways enjoy
have a lovly day 😘😘😝🤟
500 words 😘😘