after school

(btw this is going to be pretty short bc i dont have a lot of time but i will do an extra part in the moring!)

AFTER SCHOOL, VANCE POV:
after school i met up with bruce and i asked him if he wanted to come to my place since i knew my dad wasnt home (hes out doing some stupid vampire thing with his dumb friends). "sure!" bruce replied.
"okay ill show u the way!" i answered.
my house was a but further away than his was but only by like 10 mins.

I decided that it would be better to go through the shortcut in the woods since it would get dark soon, i like the dark but bruce isnt the biggest fan! "are u sure abt the woods, its a little dark!?" bruce asked me.

i grabbed his hand "im sure, ive walked in here millions of times, plus u have too" i replied to him.
"have not, when!?" bruce saod jokingly.
"when we went to the lake" i answered him.
"rlly this is that woods!" bruce said in shock.
i just laughed and he laughed with me. and before we knew it we were out of the woods.
"see were out of the woods already!" i said.
" oh ye, it wasnt so bad after all!" bruce laughed.

i spotted my house and walked over with bruce. i opened my door and welcomes bruce into my home. my mam was in the kitchen checking on some blood that she seemed to have got. "oh hello vance, i was a bit worried, call me next time please!" my mam said as we walked in the house.
"sorry, i didnt want dad to answer." i replied.
"its alright, oh whos ur friend, he looks nice" my mam asked.
"this is bruce," i saod and paused and whispered to bruce asking if it was alright ti tell her if we were dating. he saod it was good with him as long as it was good with me. i smiled to myself, what did i do to get such a good boyfriend! "hes my boyfriend." i said.
bruce blushed a litte and looked down smiling.
"oh wow, this is lovely, ive always wanted a gay son, and u have good chice in men he looks nice!" my mam saod thrilled.
_________________________________________
ik its quite short so ill do another ch in the moring continuing onto this!!
400 words
yester i dropped my cake in the bath i i started crying, it wad rlly sad and it was the last piece of cake! 😭😭