leaving the lake

3RD PERSON:
they all finish there water fight and get out the water starting to get a little cold now. "he guys how about u come to my place?" bruce suggested as they were all walking towards there stuff.
they all responded with sure or yes, apart from vance. bruce looked over and vance looked nervous, his eyes were going a slight shade of red. he knew what was going on.

vance was trying to hold it together but he just couldn't, he needed blood now. vance dragged bruce by the arm and puled him into the tent while the others were packing up. they had realised and decided to let them be.

vance let go of bruce and bruce sat on rhe floor vance then also went to the floor. "can i please drink your blood?" vance said in a shakey voice.
"yes." bruce responded.
vance didnt wait a second and crawled up onto him pishing them both the ground. bruce was shocked and widened his eyes. vance started to lick bruces neck but not long after that he dug his fangs deep into bruces neck.
bruce let out a soft moan as he was blushing like crazy and trying to move the way they were positioned.

bruce was so embarrassed that he completely forgot whay was happening. however vance was sucking his blood like a thirsty beast. he craved for brucrs blod. vance suddenly stopped looked at bruce who was trying to cover his face and them looked how theu were positioned amd started to blush too. they both got up and laughed.

walking out of the tent the boys had alredy finished packing everything up the only thing left was the tent. so rhey all helped het the tent and it was done in no time. robin decided he was to hold the bag and pucked it up and started marching away with finney to his side admiring him. billy and vance and griffen and bruce soon followed walkimg and talking and shaking around all the time to dry off.

they got to the woods again and finney was a bit scared bc it was a bit darker now. robin held his hand and led him into the woods. bruce was abit frightened bit he was fine aslong and he was with vance. billy and griffen weren't affected or afraid of it at all and waked through woth now problems.
when they reached the end of the woods finney was so glad and happy he cept a toght hold of robins hand tho. bruce had ti admit that he felt alot better now aswell.

they were all laughing at walking for what seemed like and eternity. till theh FINALLY reached bruces house! "okay were here!" bruce saod knoking on his door and walkinf in.
_________________________________________hello this is a very lovely story sonfar hope u enjoy it so far.
rhere is about 500 words.
might do confession in nect ch 😻