confession

3RD PERSON:
bruce gulped amd looked over to vance. "vance" he muttered.
vance slowly turned to look at bruce. "ehh ye?" vance replied quietly.
"yk i think i mi—t -ust —— y-u" he mumbled sounding quiter the longer into tbe sentence. bruce looked nervous like he was waiting for something. "what did u say at the the end i didnt hear u?" vance asked nervously.
"i think i like you vance." he said quietly under his breath. he was blushing like an idiot waiting for a response.
"sorry, not to be a pain but i didnt quite hear u there" vance saod laughing a bit.
"never mind, u want something to eat?" bruce said sounding a little dissatisfied.

VANCE POV:
"ye sure id love a lolly pop, u." i replied.
bruce got up and went into the tent were we kept the cooler thing. "i would have got then yk" i said loud enough for him to hear.
"its fine, i wanted to get them!" he replied.
what did bruce say. i couldn't rlly hear him but it sounded like he was saying he liked me. but that cant be real. no way bruce like me. he could do way better but i do love him i think. "oi, vance, u there" bruce was waving his hand im my face with a ice lolly in his hand.
"ooo thank you!" i replied grabbing the lolly.
"no problem" he said laughing a bit.

"so ehh, yk how i cant swim" i said to him.
"yes?" he replied.
"can i teach u?" i asked him.
"today?" he questioned.
"if u want" i told him.
"ye sure" he said with a smile plastered on his face.
i started to smile too. "so how about in a bit bc we have to eat these and cant go straight in the water or we will be sick!" i said to bruce.
"ye sure!" he said smiling at me.

3RD PERSON:
IN A BIT:
vance and bruce decoded that they were going to start swimming now!
they approached the water and vance dipped his toes in the water to see how warm or cold it was. "its acc at a nice temperature bruce so it will betrer to swim in warmer water when ur learning so u dont get cold when ut just listening." vance said.
"okay that good" bruce said putting his foot in the water. they both walked in the water about waist hight. then suddenly bruce splashed vance with some water laughing. vance laughed as he wiped his face and splashed bruce with water. eventually the rest of the guys realised and came over splashing everyone. they all had a water fight and kept throwing water everywhere. they were all laughing and smiling there brightest.
_________________________________________
im sorry this one was kinda short.
u rlly though it was the confession, well it kinda was but yk. 500 words. my brother is going through his mha phase. also im rlly cold. anyway enjoy my story and remember to eat and drink!