being together

3RD PERSON:
"oh did everyone else leave?" bruces mam asked.
"yes they did, also can vance stay the night, its getting late and dark?" bruce asked his mam.
" yes of course, he can stay anytime!" bruces mam answerd.
"thanks mrs.yamada" vance said
"thanks mam" bruce said too.

bruces mam walked into the kitchen and started washing some dishes when bruces dad came in the front door. "hello, im homeeee!" bruces dad said.
"oh hello honey, im just doing the dishes" bruces mam said.

bruce and vance got bored of listening and decided to head upstairs. "so uhh, what do u want to do?" bruce asked vance.
"anything, i dont mind" vance saod to bruce.

BRUCE POV:
idk what to do, i mean we could play a board game but there a bit boring. we could just sit and talk. that would be nice. "ik its stupid but how abt we just sit and talk yk?" i asked vance.
"sure that would be nice" vance replied as i jumped onto my bed.
vance followed after me and we sat and talked amd talked and talked. we laughed and hugged. i love talking to vance, i love vance.

"so uhh vance, are we like, yk" i said
"dating?" vance asked.
"uh ye" i replied
"yes we are, if u want us to be!" vance told me
i smiled and kissed him on the cheek. vance blushed. he leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. i kissed him back a laughed a little into the kiss. we were kissing passionately for about 5 minutes then i pulled away. we were both blushing and smiling. vances face was bright red and i could feel that mine was too. we sat there staring at eachother for a while.

"im tired, i wanna go to sleep" i saod to vance.
vance lied down and i lied down next to him. he pulled me close and hugged me tightly as we lay there. my eyes started closing slightly and opening a bit as i started to doze off. "i love u vance hopper" i whispered as i fell asleep. "i love you too bruce" he said was the last thing i heard before fell into a deep sleep.

VANCE POV:
"i love you too bruce" i said while he fell into a deep sleep. hes so pretty when he's asleep. bruce is honestly perfect i don't deserve him, he even lets me drink his blood for nothing in return. well he did promise not to tell my secret and we did make a bond but ill break it to prove my love to him if he ever asked. bruce is the most perfect human being to ever exist. i hope we can live together and love eachother forever.
_________________________________________
okay this was about 550 words.
this ch was nice and stuff.
anyways i just had a cup of tea!!
enjoy reading my story and others.