sleepover pt5

BRUCE POV:
i sat up and saw everyone laughing and making hearts around me and vance with there hands. "knock it off!" i hissed at them, i usually wake up moody!
"alr chill bruce, ik ur moody in the mornings but like calm it down" finney said giggling a little.
i laughed along with him, finding his not caring attitude funny.
"hey bruce how abt u go have a little look in the morror" billy said smiling.
"why what have u all done!" i saod with a stern look.
"nothing, nothing just go look" robin added on.
"hmm alr rhen." i replied.

i got up and went over to the mirror, i looked at my face then laughed. "wjo tf drew a dick on my head" i hissed out dying of laughter.
"me"robin replied.
now everyone was laughing, even vance. he got up and walked over to me. "like the hearts?" he asked
"ye there cute, did u draw them!" i asked just recovering from laughing.
"yes i did" he replied as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the bathroom.
"brb guys, just gonna wash the pen off"

i shouted as vance was closing the door. he picked up a little town from in the cubard and wet it with slightly warm water and caressed my face with it not pressing down to hard but hard enough to take the pen off my face. "can u leave at least one of the hearts on my face please?" i asked him.
"ofc, darling" he responded.

i laughed, i could tell i was blushingtoo. i looked up into his eyes and just admired him and his beautiful features. his beautiful blue eyes and his bouncy curly blonde hair. his beautiful lips face. it was like comfortable silence as he wiped my face and i looked at him.

then i noticed, he started breathing more heavily and was looking hungry. my face was clean and vance was now just ringing the towel and places it on the drying thing in the bathroom to dry. but his actions were slow and shaky. i know he needs blood. "are you hungry?" i asked.
"ye just a little, its alr" he responded.
"no drink my blood, we made a deal remember, so drink it!" i replied softly
"okay only if ur sure!" he said kindly, worrying for me.

"yes im sure." i said stepping towards him.
vances eyes flashed and glared at me, he opened him mouth and i could see his fangs. his eyes were like they were starving and ready to eat a whole human but at the same time, kind and loving. they started to turn red, beginning from the middle of his eyes then spread out to the rest so quickly. ive never seen his eyes when he drinks my blood so i found it fascinating. by this time he alredy had a hold of me and was now looking directly into my eyes. " ur not scared are y" he said with a heavy voice.
"no never, not of you!" i replied still looking into his eyes.

he leaned his head over to my neck and started licking it. it tickled a little and i blushed. i could feel my face heat up. he slowly seeped his fangs into my neck sucking my blood from me. it didnt hurt infact it felt quite nice. only if it was vance tho. for some reason i think if it was someone else i wouldn't enjoy it. i think i love vance. i think to myself. only if he liked me back. i wonder what people would say if we started dating. i doubt we will tho. he probably only sees me as a friend.

i close my eyes and lean back as he continues to suck blood out of me. its been going for a while now. he keeps sucking harder and harder and it feels so nice. i moan quitely and yet again instantly regret it. but vance just seems to suck even harder and that makes me moan even more but i instantly cover my mouth and calm my self down. i was a blushing mess.

vance stopped and looked up smiling but blushing like crazy. "uh sorry for taking so much!" he said to me nervously.
"its alr im kinda getting used to it now!" i replied also nervously.
vance started lookinf around everywhere "hey, wheres ur scarf?" he asked in confusion!
"uhh idk, it must be in robins room." i responded.
"it okay right, they know ur a vampire?" i asked him.
"ye its alr with me but i didnt know weather u wanted to hide it or not." he responded.
"id rather not hidr ur bite marks at all, but people would just ask questions and thats annoying but im fine with them!" i stated to him.

we walked back into the room were everyone was. "looks like someone is as hungry" robin said giggling and looking at my neck then at vance.
"ye, so what, im allowed to be hungry." vance said sounding sarcastically dramatic.
everyone started laughing including me. me and vance sat back down. " so while u two were in there, we thought that maybe we could all go out somewhere together today?" finney saod to us both.
we both nodded and replied wirh yes sure.
"where?" vance added on.
well we were all thinking this lake that me and robin have been to. its rlly fun there. its deep in some places so u can jump in. also theres ropes everywhere so you can swinf in and fall. and a wooden deck there also. its got other silly fun stiff that u can see when ur there if ur up for it?" finney asked taking a big gasp of air at the end.
"ye sure it sounds hella fun!" i replied
"yes it sound nice" vance said.
"okay then lets get ready boys!!" griffen said as he stood up laughing.
_________________________________________
this has 1050 words in it.
okay so i rlly like this ch.
its my bday tmro on the 4th of jan.
if u like this ch pls leave a comment and leave recommendations and stuff like that help is always appreciated.
have a good day or night and see you in my next ch!