1- How you slowly started getting closer to him

First one lets goooo :DDD

*reminder that (W/n) means wanderers name

------------------

When he first joined you on your adventure, he said that he was only doing it to repay you for what you had done for him.

The thought of that made you a little sad.

"Is this all he's here for?"

You wish he had stayed of his own accord, you wish he stayed because he enjoyed your presence.

After all, wouldnt it be awkward?

He didn't even consider you as his friend.

He's here because he had to pay his debts to you.

"Is he going to leave once he's done?"

The thought of this ached you.

-

You were sitting right next to him in silence, under a tree.

Both you and him decided to take a break there earlier.

You sneak a quick glance at him.

He's quiet. He doesn't engage in small talk.

You worry that he's secretly annoyed at you.

You didn't want to keep him there against his will, but at the same time, you wanted to be selfish and spend some time with him.

"..."

"Hey."

Did he finally decide to be the first one to break the ice?

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you hungry? You humans need food for energy, why don't you eat something at that tea stall over there?"

He points to the left.

You could see a small tea stall set up over there.

"I'm not hungry right now, but thank you, for your concern."

"Are you sure you're not hungry? We've travelled a long way."

You were hungry, but you were too tired to stand. It was a long day.

"No, I'm fine."

You look over to (W/n).

He's looking at you, he doesn't seem to believe what you just said.

That said, he got up, and walked towards the tea stall.

"Wait. Where are you go-"

He cuts you off mid-sentence, and looks back.

"You think I'm going to believe that? Look at you. You look like you're about to collapse. I'm going and buying you something whether you like it or not."

-

After a short while, he comes back with a cup of your favourite tea, a few other snacks, and some bitter tea for himself.

The gesture really surprised you. Normally, he isn't this kind, and somehow, he knew what your favourite kind of tea was.

"Thank you, really."

"..."

"Don't mention it."

You both drink your tea in silence. However this time, the silence wasn't so awkward.

-

After you both were done, you and him cleaned up the area.

He asked,

"How about we call it a day?"

You realized how tired you were, and wanting to end the day there, you agreed.

So both of you pulled out your realm dispatches, and went inside your sereniteapot.

/Inside the mansion/

Since (W/n) joined you on your journey, you prepred a separate room for him to stay.

Ever since then, he used to visit the teapot often.

...

You look over to (W/n)

He was about to go inside his room to get some rest.

You didnt want to end the day on another silent note.

Something inside you forced you to blurt out,

"Night, (W/n)"

Ofcourse, he was a little shocked by the sudden 'good night' from you. You never told him that before.

"Yeah, night" said the violet haired puppet.

-

That night, as you lay in bed, you think of all the events that happened today.

You think,

"Maybe, just MAYBE, there's hope. Maybe one day, he'll finally open up."

For a moment you felt, that maybe, the kind hearted boy he once used to be, is still in there. He may never be the same after all that has happened to him, but you wanted to show him, that though life may hurt, there is still in beauty in it. And although, you may never forgive him for all the things he has done, to Teppei, to You, to Nahida, something inside you, wanted to give him a chance to lead a new life.

And though you can never eradicate pain and hurtful emotions from life, maybe he needed to see pain in a new light. You wanted to show him that the beauty of pain is that it makes us grow, and makes us stronger. However, no one was there for him when he cried, no one was there when he lost the person he cared for. You wanted to be with him in his pain and sorrow. You wanted to tell him he is not alone with that pain, and that everytime he'd fall, you would be there to pick him up.

But ofcourse, to gain his full trust, it could take months, years, or even decades.

But you were willing to do that.

From then on, you decided,

"I'm gonna grow closer to him, and i'll make sure to show him everything life has to offer."

---------------------------------------

And from here starts the oneshots :)

Hope you enjoyed my first work, i'll publish more very soon!

untill then, cyaaa :D

;)