16- Lantern Rite Date pt.2

i hate math sm

HI SORRY I DISAPPEARED BUT LIKE I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP AND I MIGHT BE GONE FOR 2 MONTHS

i had put up an announcement about it couple of days ago but ye-

xeijncslierbfwnj

hope u enjoy :>

(i havent proof read this)

(also 97% of this chap will be thru scara pov)

------------

Lantern Rite was finally here!

You were walking with (W/n) to Liyue Harbour.

Setting foot on the bustling city, you took a moment to take in the view.

The harbour was beautiful!

Currently, you were free. It was one o' clock, there was still plenty of time for Xinyan and Hu Tao's performance to begin.

(W/n) was holding your hand, dragging you to who knows where. At the end of your previous 'date', he promised to take you on a REAL date on Lantern Rite. Apparently he didn't consider the last date a real one, and he said that this is the 'REAL date'.

That aside, the city was truly beautiful, new stalls were open, selling all sorts of things.

(W/n) wasn't fond of the crouded atmosphere, but he couldn't deny the fact that he loved the sight, not to mention that your presence made it all the more enjoyable.

He wanted to spoil you today. He had the whole date planned, and he wanted to execute it perfectly.

(W/n)'s P.O.V.

I looked at her with awe in my eyes.

I was kind-of envious.

How can she appreciate life so much? Nothing amuses me anymore. Sure, the lights and everything were beautiful, but that's it. None of it would've been special if she weren't here.

I have to admit, the afternoon light reflecting off her face was too beautiful to ignore.

It made me want to kiss her so badly.

I'll make sure to steal another kiss today, at the right moment.

Right, we're getting side-tracked here. The date.

I dragged her off to the stall that sold her favourite food.

I'm no fan of it if im being honest, but I wanted to see her smile. Its cute.

"Hey, (W/n)? Where are we going?"

Right, I forgot that I'm supposed to talk to her.

"To get you your favourite food. You wanted to get a seat at the paper theater too right? We'll go there after this."

"Woah, you're acting different. You're much nicer than usual, heh."

"What? You don't like me being nice to you? You want me to insult you?"

She chuckled at my behaviour.

"No, no, but it's quite out of character of you. It's sweet."

God, she's so cute.

-

We found the stall I planned on taking (Y/n) to, finally. I paid for the food ofcourse. (Y/n) insisted on paying, but there is no way I'm letting her do so, no way am I letting her take out a SINGLE mora out of her pocket. She deserves everything.