24- headcannons (again)

omg i haven't written in so long i'm sorry i keep coming up w excuses but i've running out of creative juices and the quality of my goofy ahh cringe chapters are getting worse BUT DWW i won't abandon this book or any other books, i'm just waiting for the brain juice to start flowing but um *cOUGH* yeah here are some head cannons idk ahAKAHJHHA

---

Him as a father <3

-ok so lets say you started a family with him.

-when he found out he was gonna be a father, he was actually overjoyed.

-it reminded him of the nameless kid from his past, so he had a soft spot.

-you weren't expecting him to be so happy about it, but lo and behold, here he is, crying tears of joy, hugging and kissing you all over your face.

-100% sure he wanted a second chance to give a child a good, long life. (you can choose whether the kid's immortal or not, idk tbh.) after he saw his sickly friend dead before his eyes, he felt the overwhelming need to protect his future kid. he CANNOT let this child go down the same way.

-definitely the kind of dad to force the kid into eating veggies, he wants his son/daughter to be as healthy as possible, to avoid any illnesses.

-"listen, if you don't eat those vegetables, i won't buy you new toys."

-might spoil the kid a lil' too much however. (he empties his wallet for the child.)

-he can be strict though. babygirl here tends to act like an asian mom, you see.

-will definitely be caught cradling the baby in his arms, humming lullabies to get the child to sleep. (will deny it later)

-Wanderer would just pick up his child, and go flying, (while being VERY careful since he's afraid of getting scolded by you for being reckless) he'd definitely show his kids different places, take them on adventures, all that stuff.

-"yes, that over there is sumeru city. i'll take you there some day." he says, carrying the child in his arms in the windfavoured state.

-that one time whaked the kid with a shoe, (tiger-mom style) he regretted it, and made a small doll to gift as a silent apology.