4- Headcannons(1)

SLKBJBSLEBSEBGSJBLVDSMNLALVDKVLJB i hope youre enjoying so far my fellow simps huehuehuehueheuheuehueh

HERE YOU GO, HEADCANNONS WGAGAHAGAHSHDJl

(my cat is yelling at me rn idk man jus saying)

Anyways,

-reminders!

~(W/n) means Wanderer's name (the name you gave him <33)
~Point out any mistakes or grammatical errors if you see any, I want this book to be perfect for my scara bby uwuwuwuwuwuwuwu
~drink water, please, dont be like me. Hydrate or diedrate.
~don't abandon wanderer >:(

---------------------

Him before becoming your lover

-

-He keeps a doll of you which he made by himself to keep him company, whenever you're not around.
-It's a little secret of his, if you ever find out, expect your lips to be stitched shut.
-He still has trust issues, he sometimes thinks that he should be prepared for the day you'll leave him too, unintentionally or not.
-Please don't.
-Kunikuzushi is still inside of him, he just won't show it directly.
-He likes it when you tease him back. To him, teasing is kind of his love language.
-He anonymously asked Ms. Hina for advice, when he started realizing he had feelings for you.
-He's gonna kill you if you ever find out.
-Every night, he thinks of ways to propose to you. He overthinks alot.
-Even though he's pretty rude around you, dont take it to heart ever. He's kind of lost the ability to BE nice, so go slow on him kay?
-(Even though he doesn't admit it, he really likes it when you be kind to him)

-

Him as your lover

-

-He's deprived of love.
-"What you want in a relationship is what you lacked in your childhood"
-He lacked ATTENTION, LOVE, CARE!!
-He was very shy about it at first, however as time goes on, he gets more comfortable asking for hugs.
-Surprisingly, for a person like him, consent is EVERYTHING.
-Insecure baby doesn't ever want you to feel uncomfortable around him.
-You're all he has, after all.
-He keeps reminding you to tell him if you ever feel uncomfortable, even though you told him multiple times, that you didn't mind.
-"Hey- don't keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut if you feel uncomfortable, tell me, and i'll stop" he says, avoiding eye contact.
-As time passes however, he gets even more comfortable around you,
-If something upsets him, he'll hug you for comfort, without even asking.
-He'll just come, sit on your lap, wrap his legs around your waist, wrap his arm around you, and rest his head on your shoulder.
-Don't tell this to anyone.
-He's a SUCKER for sitting on your lap.
-HE WON'T ADMIT IT.
-He sometimes has dreams of you and him conquering the world together.

------------------------------

I added a few modifications-

Well this was short. Oh well, it's three updates in a day.

There's actually too much to write

and I need sleep.

Ideas are overflowing tho rn, def gonna write more of these!!

I have way too much fun writing these tho ngl lmao

anyways, good night/day/afternoon!

cyaaa ;)

-