27- Locked up

this oneshot was requested by- @ILuvChocolate_hehe
(yandere reader)

---

Paranoia was slowly creeping in. You couldn't let him go. You couldn't let him face is fate.

A youkai had stirred the waters of a lake you had fallen into. The water showed you reflections of Kabukimono's future. It was... horrifying.

You couldn't stand it.

How could fate be so cruel?

You decided to take matters into your own hands.

"(Y/n)...? Can we go outside...?"

Oh the sweet boy, he had no idea about the horrors of reality.

"Reality, is PAIN."

Scaramouche's voice rang in your ears. You were slowly losing it while Kunikuzushi- or rather, Kabukimono, stood in front of you. Oh, the innocent look on his face, you wanted to preserve it so bad.

"(Y/n)..? Are you ok..? Hellooo... Earth to (Y/n)?"

"Huh- oh... sorry, what were you saying again?"

"Can we go outside...? I'm getting kinda claustrophobic in here..."

You knew that if he goes outside, he'll go to tenshukaku, and everything will play out according to fate's cruel script.

You HAD to find a way to kill Escher, before he kills Niwa... You just didn't know how. You wished you had known about this whole situation earlier, so you could do something about it. But it was too late.

Either way,

"No, we can't... it's too dangerous outside."

"But- (Y/n)... you don't have to worry about me, I promise! I just want to take a stroll outside..."

He said, holding your cold hand. The look on his face, it was so pure and innocent... You didn't have the heart to tell him no.

But then again, you had to be strong.

"Hm... how about I check if everything's ok outside, yeah? If everything's good, we'll go for a walk."

"But... what about you...? What if you get hurt...?"

"I'm a vision bearer. I'll be fine. Don't you worry now!"

"A-alright..."

You let go of his hands, and leave the house.

He doesn't know that you're aware of his origins, and the fact that he wasn't human. You just pretended that you were oblivious, when the truth is:

He's tried to escape many times, but backed away everytime you caught him. He was afraid of you finding out that he was a puppet, but you already know he is.

Anyway, you were outside. The air was contaminated, and it was difficult to breathe.

You had to kill Escher, one way or the other. Even though he was much stronger than you.

You locked the door behind you, and set off.

---

hi i know this chapter is short but i was thinking of making a part two since i liked it

(i was thinking of making the next chapter angsty and a bit gorey? idk)