6- High School AU Scenarios

HALLO

I AM, A PROFESsIOnaL ASIAN DISAPPONTMENT-

cOugH-

READ THESE VERY COOL SCENARIOS

-----------------------------------------------

1. Sitting on eachother's lap at school (shamelessly)

Ah yes, you spot an unsuspecting Scara in the distance, playing around with his phone as usual. Thank goodness its breaktime. You march over to him, and look at him dead in the eyes. His phone is in his hands, he's arguing with Tartaglia in his Insta DMs. (As usual)

"Move your arms," you demand.

He's absolutely done with you. Instead of questioning why or what, your boyfriend obliges, and moves his arms to the left, his phone still in his hands. He's determined to win that argument.

Now that his hands are out of the way, you sit on his lap. Honestly, where's your shame? I mean, there's no one in the classroom, but still!

"Oi, look at that meme I sent you," you say, a little annoyed at the lack of attention you're getting from him.

He notices the fact that you want attention, and gives it to you right away. (By right away, I mean, right after sending Tartaglia this text: "L+ratio+ripbozo+maidenless+touchgrass+urmom+ginger+edsheeranfromwalmart")

He wraps his left arm around your waist, and rests his head on your left shoulder. He extends his right arm, with his phone in hand. He sighs and asks,

"Which one?"

"All of them," you say.

"More than 90+ messages... Did you send me your entire fyp or what?" He says, a little annoyed.

"Yeah."

He was annoyed, initially, but he couldn't say no to you, so he goes through every meme you sent him. Eventually, he starts laughing more and more, everytime he saw a new meme. You both have the same humour after all.

"Heh. Thats funny."

(Here's a meme you sent him)

[one unread message from "childe": Atleast my mom loves me]

--------------

2. Sharing lunch

Scaramouche is a VERY picky eater. But he likes the food you bring for lunch (because its made by YOUUU). You often catch him stealing it from your bag.

One day, during lunch break, he didn't bring his food as usual.

"This brat.."

"HEY," you yell at him.

"Do you want to drop dead? Bring something for yourself to eat, you can't just survive on doritos."

You sigh in disappointment.