15- BAckrOomS

15th chapter lets goo!

Btw, the lantern rite date pt. 2 is cooking 😋

But here's a looong chapter, just for jokes-

no but fr this chapter is a joke-

!I have not proofread this!

update yall i just proof read this !!111!!!!!!11

----------------

It was a normal sunday, you were on your phone doing, pretty much nothing!

It was frustrating to not do anything productive, but you were lazy as hell.

You decided to get up, and do something with your day.

You open your bedroom door, and walk your way to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

While you were about to reach the kitchen, you stumbled over something.

You accepted your fate, and waited for your face to fall flat on the floor. However, that did not happen. You kept falling, falling until you hit a moist yellow carpet.

I don't recall having carpets in my home?

You get up, trying to the recover from the fall, only to see that;

You ended up in the backrooms.

Oh no... no no no no NO NO NO NO-

The weight of the situation was kicking in.

You're stuck here forever now.

You're never going back, ever.

Might as well call this place your new home!

After crying for what felt like 5 months, you picked yourself up, and started looking around, exploring the area.

You walked, and walked, and walked, through the endless hallways and rooms, in hopes that something, or someone would take you home.

Until,

You heard the voice of a person.

Now, rushing to the voice was a foolish decision considering all the entities roaming around the place, but after being stuck here for ages, you didn't really care. The voice of another person was what you needed the most.

As you rushed over to the source of the noise, you could slowly comprehend the words this 'person' was saying.

"DIE!"

"YOU DARE TO GAZE UPON ME?"

"BOW YOUR HEAD!"

"BEHOLD!!"

"THE WIND RISES!"

"WRETCHED VERMIN!!"

Is that.. Scaramouche???????? FROM GENSHIN IMPACT???????????????????????????????

You lay your eyes on the short, beautiful male infront of you, bewildered.

He was beating the crap out of an entity.

I almost feel bad for it-

Just when he was done, he shot his eyes at you. His gaze was terrifying.

You were just about to speak, until he started levitating in the air.

"SQUALL AND FURY!!"

Before you even realised it, he started chasing you down. He must've assumed you were an entity.