21- Bully

Modern Au fr :3

---

"Ack-! Stop pulling my hair you asshole!"

The violet haired boy could only snicker at your reaction.

"You can't make me."

Scaramouche was probably the rudest kid in your school. To make things worse, he was friends with that mean group.. the fatui. You hated him, and his 'friends'.

However for some reason, the short male simply wouldn't leave you alone for the past couple of months. His antics could range from teasing you, pulling your hair, jumpscaring you, and the list goes on.

Signora and Childe were the two kids in his group who were more tolerable, but still annoying.

"Ugh, Scaramouche, leave the girl alone. You've bothered her enough already," says Signora, annoyed. "Yeah, Comrade. Your voice isn't very soothing to the ear, do us all a favour and shut up~" adds Childe, giggling a bit. "Oh please, I'd gladly talk more if it means I get to see your ears bleed out, you pathetic ginger," Scaramouche spat.

While the three were bickering amongst each other, you decided to slip away without Scaramouche noticing. Unfortunately for you, luck wasn't on your side, because the boy was running behind you, shortly after.

"Hey! Where are you going without me huh?"

Annoyed, you sigh, "None of your buisness. Go bully someone else."

"Hm, nah."

You turn around and shoot him a fake-offended look, then ignore him afterward. He responds to this by sticking his tongue out at you.

As you walked toward the library, he kept following you, asking, "Where are you going?" But still you kept ignoring him. Eventually, you reached the corridor where the library was located, and took a sharp turn, shutting the door on him.

That didn't keep him away, however. He opened the door and followed you behind anyway, stuffing his hands in pockets, acting like you did absolutely nothing.

He doesn't get it, does he?

He knew what he was doing though, this brat had the audacity to start whistling behind you, grabbing the attention of everyone in the library. You decided to go deeper into the library, to avoid the stares of the other students, but Scaramouche followed behind still, (Unfortunately.)

"Hey seriously, what're you doing here?" The boy asks.

"Trying to get away from you," you answer.

He looks away, a little upset with your answer, but regains composure quickly. He walks beside you, and asks again, "Do you have an assignment to complete?"

You answer with a nod and his eyes slightly lighten, "Want me to help?"

Considering that he was Scaramouche of all people, you frowned and answered, "No."

Again, he was hurt hearing absolutely no hesitation in your answer, but you didn't notice. "You know, (Y/n). Even if the sky were to fall on us, I'd still help you out with anything~"

"Yeah right. Totally."

"I- I mean it! Why don't you believe me..?"

"Well..."

Now that he mentioned it, he never really did bully you, nor did he try to hurt you ever. The most he'd do was tease you. Maybe you were being too harsh on him.

"Well... what..?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... you're just mean."

"But I never bullied you or anything," he says, pouting.

"I suppose not..."

The conversation then died, but you found a few books and sat at an empty table. Scaramouche sat next to you, and looked curiously. "Why are you here anyway?" You ask. "To accompany you," he answers, like it was already obvious. "Accompany me?"

"Yeah..?"

"Oh.."

You started working on your assignment, while Scaramouche just sat and watched. After a while, Childe and Signora approached your table.

"My, you work too much, (Y/n). Why finish such a pointless assignment?" Childe asks. You were too focused on finishing the assignment as soon as possible, so you didn't respond. Signora leans in too, looking at your work, "Yeah, you need to stop worrying about school so much," she adds.

"C'mon girlie, you should hang out with us," says the ginger, which started to bother you. Scaramouche could notice this, and he decided to do something about it.

"Hey, let her do her work."

"Oh? Why are you so worried?" Childe asks, pretending to be offended.

"You both are the ones failing school, and you want her to go down with you? You both are pathetic," he scolds.

"Oh don't act like you're better, we just want (Y/n) to have some fun with us," says Signora.

Scaramouche gets off his chair and glares at her, knowing full well that they just wanted to bring you down with them. "Leave. We're in the library. Don't cause trouble, or you might as well stay in detention for longer today."

Signora scoffs and Childe rolls his eyes. "See you later girlie~ I'll take you out on a date some time," he says, and retreats along with the taller girl.

Scaramouche sighs, and picks a book from a nearby shelf. He places it on the table, and sits next to you again to read. You were a bit shocked by his actions. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as you thought he was.

"Uh- Scaramouche," you say. He lifts his eyes off his book, and looks at you, raising an eyebrow. "Hm? What?"

"Thanks," you say.

His cheeks slightly turn pink, but you can't notice it. "It's nothing," he replies, and puts his eyes back on the book he was reading.

---

idk yall i ate smtg bad and now my tummy hurts lmao (i slept 12 hours straight)

n e way i hope you liked this oneshot :>

bro thinks he rukkhadevata 💀😹