13- Headcannons(3) [Highschool AU]

I just wanted to say that

Maybe when i'm done writing around 50-100 Oneshots in this book, i'll that writing a Scaramouchexreader Highschool AU Fanfic. I'm not gonna stop writing in this one though, even if I do write a new book 😋

Anyways, enjoy!

(this chapter will probably be more unorganised btw)

-this is a pretty short chapter-

------------------------

-He fails literature classes because the teacher hates his emo poetry. His interpretations are way too edgy, and they sometimes stray away from the topic he is analysing.

-He's good at math, but not the best. He's not very fond of trigonometry.

-He doesn't like chemistry either. He hates it in fact.

-But other than that, he's surprisingly good at other subjects.

Things he does in classes.

-If he ever shares the same class with you, he'll find every excuse possible to sit next to you.

-You both sit at the last seat in the back-left.

-When he doesn't want to pay attention to the teacher, he plays around and fidgets with your hand under the table (he does it in such a way that no one else can see).

-He occasionally draws little hearts on your hands.

-If you don't share the same class, AND he isn't paying attention, he spends his time drawing you on his textbook or notebook (his artstyle is simplistic, he draws lil chibis of you <33)

-He's good at cooking, but he doesn't eat the food he makes, so you and him exchange lunch.

-Both of you sit together on a lonely flight of stairs, and eat lunch together.

-If he ever finds a chance to sneak up on you from behind, the first thing he does is pinch your cheeks.

-He likes it when you intertwine your arm with his while walking. It makes him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

-Both of you do homework together.

-He secretly brings extra stationary, so on the day you forget to bring yours, he can be your knight in shining armour.

-His handwriting can range from amazing, to terrible (it depends on his mood).

Art project

-For one of his art projects, he drew you!

-"Hey, you mind if I paint you? For an art project."

-His artstyle is simplistic and cartoony, like I mentioned earlier. His pallete consists of dark, monotone colours.

 His pallete consists of dark, monotone colours

-He never enjoyed art, he was forced into it by Ei

-He enjoyed painting you, though.

-He got an A+ on your painting, he really gave it his all.

Other extra curricular activities Ei forced him into:

-He was forced into basketball (Ei thought it would make him taller 💀)

-Did he like it? No.

-He played football too.

-Did he like it? Absolutely not. (But he was pretty good at it! Unfortunately he grew shorter.)

-He plays the piano too, he initially didn't enjoy it, but when he saw how much you enjoyed it when he played you a few songs, he saw some worth in playing.

--------------

So I really enjoyed writing this :D

Sorry it's a bit too short tho-

But I don't really know what High school headcannons to write about now, feel free to suggest a few ideas y'all want me to write about!

I don't know much about other school systems, but I will try!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed~

;)