19- Angst

To all of you downbad simps,

Here's a gift from me to you.

---

It was 3am.

Why were you playing this cursed game? Why the actual hell were you sacrificing precious hours of sleep over Roblox???

You left the game you were playing on Roblox and went back to the main menu. Your eyes went over to your dear boyfriend's Roblox account on your friend list.

What the hell is with his avatar??? You thought.

You tapped on his odd profile picture to see,

A slender!? Ew. What happened to his bacon avatar?

Half asleep, you joined the game he was playing. You looked all over for him, and after what felt like 5 minutes, he was found!

You typed in,

"Scara? tf u doing bro???"

"i found a babygirl better than u"
"we're over"

You were dumbfounded, until a goofy looking emo cnp walk up to him.

"babe?? who is d is??????" 'She' asked.

"no1 more important than u bbg" Scara answered.

You typed in again, "scara wth we've been dating for 3 years irl who tf is this???"

Instead of Scaramouche answering my question, the ugly cnp spoke up.

"im a guy imoa"
"imao*"

You were already in shock, but this shook you to the core. It was only then that you noticed the username. It was 'alphatartaglia11'

At that moment, Scaramouche left the game at the speed of light, faster than your dad leaving for milk.

---

happy late april fools babes🥰🥰🥰

i havent played roblox in so long lmaoaoaoao

(to all of u who dont play roblox, im actually sorry 💀)

(i got the idea for this chapter from a certain someone's comment, if ur seeing this, again, thanks for the idea :3)