20- Safe

ok so this was a request by @userrmika

I TRIED MY BEST ON THIS OKAY-

(Yandere Wanderer)

---

You had to run, away from this man. He was insane. No sence of morality, no light behind those dull eyes.

"(Y/n), why are you running?"

Truth is,

Years ago, you were attacked my a bunch of eremites, while collecting samples of desert plants, for your research. You thought it would be the end of you, until a weirdly-dressed inazuman boy, came to your rescue.

"You shouldn't be in the desert alone like this. Let me accompany you," he said, coldly. You agreed, and let him guard you. Like that, he protected you for many years, helping you out on your research. You and him became close friends ever since. He told you about his past, with the electro archon, his betrayals, his journey on attempting to be a false god, he told you everything. You too, told him about your life, and why you wanted to study medicine. You wanted to rid the world of disease. Your family died of an unknown illness, and only you managed to survive. From that day on, you dedicated yourself to the field of medicine, so no one else would have to go through what you did. The wandering inazuman boy admired and related to your story. He too, had a loved one, who's life fell prey to illness, which is why he accompanied you, and wanted to help you achieve that goal.

Despite your noble goals in life, there were people who wanted to take advantage of you, people who'd try to steal from you. People who'd try to hurt you, and rob you of all the money to kept for your research. (W/n) kept you safe from all that. However, he'd never tell you how he dealt with those 'bad guys'. It always remained a mystery to you, until one day,

"Hey- look- I cant offer you anything alright," you say nervously, a group of eremites were guilt-tripping you into giving them money. "Why not? Poor people like us can't afford to eat, how can you be so selfish?" You were terrified. They were towering over you, expecting you to hand them money. "B-but you have so much gold on you, couldn't you have sold that and earned something? Or maybe earn from a j-job...?"

The tallest eremite decided to lash out. "Alright kiddo, hand us the money, and no one gets hurt, ya hear me?!"

"But I-"

"That's enough," you hear his voice from behind you. "Go get a job. She earned that money."

"And who are you huh?" The eremite questions.

(W/n) stays silent, but walks toward them, with a deadly aura surrounding him. "Any last words?" He asks.

Before the eremite could speak, he slit his head off his neck with a wind blade.

You watched in horror, and his head went rolling on the sand, blood pouring everywhere. "(W/n)... w-what... what did you do..?!"

He did not listen, he went on to the next eremite, and prevented him from running off. He twisted his neck, and stretched it. Despite you begging him to stop, he kept on going. You couldn't stop him by force either, you were no where near his level of strength. He pulled his neck, and stretched it, as the poor eremite's skin started to tear apart. (W/n) threw the man aside, and went to the last one, who was too scared to move. He tore his limbs apart, and threw it on the ground, like they were toys.

You were more terrified than ever. You had to run, cry for help- something!

You couldn't outrun him, however. He caught up to you eventually.

"(Y/n), why are you running?" He asks, in a sinister tone. "Where are you going, (Y/n)? What about the herbs you collected? Wait up!"

He started levitating, in the windfavoured state, he crashed into you, and held you tight. "(Y/n), you left your bag." "Let- go of me!!!" You scream.

"Why? You won't be safe if I let you go," he scolds. You did everything you could to wriggle out of his grasp, but your efforts were simply, futile. His arms were too strong. The very arms you once felt so safe in, now felt like a threat. "Why did you kill them?!" You scream. "Ah, that's simple. Their lives were meaningless, unlike yours. Your life has so much value, which is why I will protect it, at all costs."

You could only cry, helplessly. "Come now, don't cry. You must be tired, (Y/n). I'll take you home."

He carried you, all the way back to Sumeru city. Upon reaching home, he tucked you into bed.

"Good night, my dear."

You were disgusted by those words. The moment you felt like he left the house, you sprung up, and desperately ran to the Akademiya, to look for the General Mahamatra. You reached the library, and saw...

You saw Cyno, on the floor, his jaw torn off his face. His very own spear was stuck in his chest. Right next to him was (W/n), covered in blood.

You almost threw up, looking at the bloody, lifeless body. "W-why d-did you k-kill him t-too...?" You asked, trembling.

"Oh well he said that you should not explore the desert so often, so I shut him up. Nothing should get in the way of your research."

You stepped back, walking away from him. "W-why woul-d y-you do th-is...?" You were so terrified you could barely speak.

(W/n) pulled you close to him, blood staining your clothes. "Why did you leave the bed, (Y/n)? You need to rest."

Putting his hand on your cheek, he gets Cyno's blood all over your face.

"Come, lets get you to bed... again."

---

Lmao sorry this took a while, i wanted to upload this chapter in the morning, but i got busy and had to upload it later-

sadly, i might be busy tomorrow too :'DD

but anyway, ill try to write another chapter, if i get spare time,