2- Asking for kisses

lmao i find it so cute, wanderer knows how to sew stuff :'DD
i mean- LOOK AT THIS

lmao i find it so cute, wanderer knows how to sew stuff :'DDi mean- LOOK AT THIS

HE MADE THIS?????? BY HIMSELF?????????

LOOK AT HIM HOLDING IT SNJLNDLSJALNFSLN

Anyways, on with the chapter :)

(also please point out mistakes and errors made in this chapter, ill be glad to fix it)

*reminder that (W/n) means wanderers name

oh btw small thing i must say, traveller is immortal, so she can be with wanderer forever
>:( no one is allowed to abandon him again yk

-------------------------------------

It was a normal day in the teapot. You were taking a few days off from travelling.

You were picking vegetables from the garden. You were quite proud of yourself, these are the vegetables you grew! Paimon too was quite impressed.

"Wow! Look at these carrots! We can have sticky honey roast for dinner today! I'll go fetch the rest of the ingredients!!"

And off she goes, looking forward to dinner. You smile and shake your head. Although Paimon can be quite the nuisance, you still love her. In such a big world, you feel like you could trust her most, she was your best friend after all.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you look back to the basket of vegetables. You pick them up, and take them inside. When you reach the kitchen, you realize the scarf of your white dress is torn. Looking over your shoulder, you see the torn and slightly dirty scarf. The material of your dress was of amazing quality, and it was exceedingly durable, however, you had been travelling all across Teyvat in the same attire for decades now. The dress was slowly falling apart, and it needed mending. You weren't going to fix your entire dress immediately, but you needed a quick patch up for your scarf.