14- Yandere?Scara

Hellows my fellows :D

This fanfic first takes place in the Kunikuzushi era :D

And you'll be reading this through your own pov, not travellers.

Btw I did mention that I'd write a pt.2 chapter on the lantern rite date, and I will soon.

I haven't even seen the event tho rn.

Anyways, this fanfics sorta yandere? Idk. I don't really like yanderes but I tried my best on this one-

-------------------

Yandere?Scara

You were running around the forest, as usual. Around the time, it was midnight. While everything was supposed to be dark, the moon was still shining brightly above; its light was sufficient.

You were looking for your partner, Kunikuzushi. This forest was where you and him would always meet up.

You and him were the only people who could understand eachother, which is why you held eachother so dear.

Both of you shared the same pain, you both were living beings, hurt by time.

Earlier that day, both of you got attacked by a bunch of kairagi, and had to split up. However, you and him agreed a long time ago, that this very forest, would be your meeting spot.

This forest was like a safe haven for the both of you. The flora and fauna would always welcome you, and shield you from outside attack. It was like this coniferous forest understood you both, and took a liking for you.

Anyway, as you were running around the forest, you were also finding edibles like lavender melons and mushrooms for yourself. Unlike Kunikuzushi, you need food to sustain yourself. You had also collected bits and pieces of wood sufficient to ignite a fire.

Few moments passed, as you heard footsteps.

Ah, he's back!

You rushed over to the noise to be greeted with a familiar face; Kunikuzushi had finally come back!

You tackled him on to the grass, and forced him into a hug, which he didn't mind. He hugged back.

"Hehe.. did you miss me that much?"

You looked at him, slightly annoyed at his tease.

"Ofcourse I did! I was waiting for so long!"

"I'm sorry, I had to lead those kairagi far away from here, they chased me around the whole day. We wouldn't want them finding this spot now would we?"

"I hate those guys. Why were they after us anyways?"

"I suppose we looked suspicious in their eyes, but it's fine now. I filed a complaint to the police station about them. Apparently there's been more and more kairagi walking around. We better be careful."

"Yeah.. I'm glad you're safe."

"Anyways, drop the depressing topic. Its cold today, lets find some chips of wood for the fire."

"Oh, I already found some, come with me!"

And with that said, you grabbed his wrist, and ran off.

Upon reaching the campsite you set up, you and him started to ignite the pieces of wood. The cold never really bothered him, but he wanted you to be warm, since you weren't a puppet like him.

Both of you sat near the fire, resting your backs on a tree.

Both of you sat in comfortable silence.

The night felt lonely, yet peaceful. It felt like it was just the two of you.

You felt your eyeslids getting heavier by the minute, but you didn't want to sleep. You wanted to keep the conversation between you and him going. Kunikuzushi noticed this.

"Hey, you should get some rest. It's been a long day."

"I'm not tired," you say rubbing eyes.

Letting out a small chuckle, he says, "I'm not convinced. Rest on my shoulder if you please."

You accepted his offer, and layed your head on his shoulder. It took you less than a minute to fall asleep.

Kunikuzushi P.O.V.

She looks so pretty, I thought.

It felt nice knowing that she was under my protection now.

She depends on me. Shes been waiting for me.

It felt nice to know that I was in control now. I successfully protected (Y/n). I hope she's proud of me.

I kissed her head ever so gently. She was so close to me, it made me want to protect her, for life.

She was the only person who understood my pain. The only one who saw me as.. someone with a heart. Actually, no. She IS my heart.

It pained me to realize that, she was mortal. I wanted her to live for an eternity, with me.

I made it my life's goal, to make her immortal. So we can live together, forever.

That joy of being with her was sadly, short lived.

She was killed.

By another mortal.

Humans, filthy humans.

I hate every single one of them. They killed the person I loved most. They abandoned me.

I stand before her preserved body.

She still looks as beautiful as ever.

Once my deification is complete, I will bring her back from the dead.

And when that happens, i'll make sure she stays by my side, as my queen, forever.

----------------------

Ew help i'm cringing

But if u actually liked this then ok damn 😳

Hope you enjoyed, sorry this took so long!

HELP I DIDNT PROOF READ THIS I JUST REALISED HOW MANY MISTAKES I MADE LMAO

ANYWAYS-

;)