26- Roblox

this oneshot was requested by kounnawrites

sorry for the long wait! got caught up with a few things, i hope you don't mind!

---

It was 20XX. You were playing 'work at a pizza place' at 3 am.

You always took the most frustrating task of being the chef. Since no one wanted to pick the job, you were all alone in the kitchen, peacefully making pizzas. Your roblox life was fulfilled.

Unfortunately, a person by the username, 'balladeerthe6' was messing your pizzas deliberately, getting cockroaches all over them.

Your ten year old brain couldn't let this go, this was a serious offence!

"stop"

You typed in, hoping the bacon avatar would stop, but...

"lol no"

Was the answer you got in turn, and he continued to set the ovens on fire. You decided to leave and let him do his thing, but he followed you, trying to ruin everthing you did.

Strangely enough, he sent you a friend request and you being a dumb kid, accepted it.

---

The next day at school, you were listening to the conversation not too far away from you.

"She accepted the request!" exclaimed a short, navy blue haired boy to a taller boy, who was a ginger.

"See? I told you she would." said the ginger, who you later on recognized to be Ajax. You didn't talk to him too much, he was just an [aquaintence] to you, but he played roblox with you sometimes.

"She was slow and pathetic at making pizzas, so I helped her out."

Huh...?

You had a strange feeling that this kid was 'balladeerthe6' from yesterday.

Under the assumption that he really was balladeerthe6, you thought:

Slow and pathetic at making pizzas? Does this jerk think he can make them better? Wasn't this the guy getting cockroaches on my pizzas?

Their conversation continued.

"Uh-huh, then what happened?"

"She saw how amazing I was and I graciously sent her a friend request. No wonder she immediately accepted."

This kid was acting all cocky about the whole ordeal!

"Nice job comrade! Now for phase two, talk to (Y/n)!"

"Wait, what?"

"....Talk to (Y/n)? You want to ask her out, right?"

"Oh."

"..."

"So? Go on, go talk to her. Don't just stand there."

The two then looked at you. You quickly looked away to avoid eye contact.

The indigo haired boy told Ajax: "I'll do that another time."

"Why are you hesitating so much?"

"I-I'm not hesitating! I just think she doesn't know the full extent of my absolute superiority yet. Once she can appreciate this, I will allow her to date me."

"Allow her to date you? You desperately WANT her to date you."

"No I don't!"

"Liar! That's not what you said yesterday! Besides, I don't think she likes it when you put cockroaches on her pizza."

This whole conversation was quite funny to hear. Now you were 100% sure that this short kid was 'balladeerthe6'

Later that evening, you logged on to roblox to see balladeerthe6 was online. You decided to message him.

"hey"
"what's your name?"

He replied in an instant:

"scaramouche"

You bet he was waiting for you to text him first, considering the conversation you heard that morning. The next day he had introduced himself to you at school in person, and ate lunch with you.

He had a strange way of making friends, but you couldn't judge. If pointing a finger at someone and demanding to eat lunch with them is the way he rolled, then so be it. Whatever works for him, eh?

---

and then he became your discord kitte-

ASJFALVSJBS sorry this chapter isn't very satisfactory IDK WHYYY

i didn't know what to add after this so i ended it there eheh-

again, i know i took pretty long but i had to take a break from writing since i had to focus on school- sorry foe dat (i took part in this event at school and missed a lot of classes D: but i caught up with the others anyway so its fine)

anyway have a nice day :3

---

NOOOOOOOO DOTTORE DONT EAT HIM HE IS NOT PROTEIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM RAAAHHHHHH SCARAMEOWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO