25- Stalker

This was a request by @00snowy00
sorry, this chapter might not be very satisfactory- :'D
---

You remember sharing a past with a certain puppet, many, many, years ago.

That is all you can remember.

You were immortal, and you've watched many people die before you. Eventually, you'd forget them.

But for some reason, you could vaguely remember an indigo-haired puppet boy. That is all. You felt like you never saw this boy, but there was a strange feeling that you knew each other well, at some point of time in another life.

But if you never met him, why did you feel such a sharp pain in your chest? Why did you miss him, when you couldn't even remember his name?

It was a weird feeling you couldn't shake off.

---

You lived an ok life in Sumeru. Nothing special. Many years ago, you lived in Tatarasuna, but due to a tragic event, you had to leave. It had been so long, you couldn't even remember why you left. Was it the... death of someone...?

Your mind was blank. It felt like there were many pieces missing out of the puzzle, but in the end, all of them were related to one person. The boy you couldn't remember.

Although, now was not the time to think about that, because there was someone outside your window.

You could see the silhouette of a young-looking man. His voice was terrifying, yet all too familiar. He looked just like the boy you couldn't remember.

He had been following you for an entire year, but you never noticed until now.

He already went through your personal belongings.

He already broke into your home, many times.

He's already watched you sleep.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!!! OPEN THE DOOR, DAMMIT!!"

He yelled. His voice sent shivers down your spine.

"OPEN THE DOOR, OR I'LL BREAK IT DOWN."

You were desperately barricading the door with wooden planks, and random furniture.

The windows were shut too, but this man was determined.

You could hear him banging on your door.

"(Y/n), if you don't open this door, in THREE seconds, I won't hesitate to destroy it."

You didn't know what to do. It was too late to reason with him, he was mad. The door was blocked completely, how could you remove all the barricades in three seconds?

"Three..."

You rushed to your bedroom,

"Two..."

Hid yourself,

"One."

And held your breath.

There was a huge bang in the living room. A slit was made through the door and barricades. His footsteps were approaching.

"It's been a long time, (Y/n)."

You could hear him entering your bedroom.

"Remember me? Kabukimono?"

---

anyway, i'll be working on the next request! :3