𝐈𝐈𝐈. get together

─── chapter three.
❛ GET TOGETHER ❜

EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER APOLOGIZED, deok-su knew his sister had forgiven him

whenever he'd open his mouth to bring it back up again, she'd just wave him off and say that it was fine, that he didn't have to worry about her being upset due to childish things like that.

maybe it was because of the scare he'd been given last night, but she'd been extra friendly and kind to him. though, any mention of gun and his 'prank' irked her so much that whatever was in her grip was crushed (farewell, deok-su's favorite mug. you'll be missed), so he took that as his cue to not talk about it for the time being.

it was quiet that day in class, so much so that the time seemed to move quicker. soon, the bell rung and deok-su was headed to lunch.

deok-ja usually took her time arriving to the cafeteria, allowing the teen to find himself a quiet table and a few seconds of silence before he was engulfed in ceaseless chatter. it seemed as though his sister had finally warmed up to the guys in the architecture department, if their loud voices were anything to go by.

"um, hey! you're kil deok-su, right?" deok-su moved his gaze from his oncoming sister and her newfound friends to the boy who suddenly addressed him.

"yeah, why?" he asked lowly, focusing on counting the boy's long eyelashes to avoid fully making eye contact with him.

"i'm daniel park. do you mind if we sit here? all the other tables are full." daniel smiled nervously, and deok-su looked behind him to see that girl who never stopped following daniel and a nerdy looking kid.

of course, deok-su wanted to say no, but he enough manners to know he couldn't deny his request without looking like a major asshole. plus, with everyone's eyes on the other transfer, deok-su had no intention on getting on half the school's bad side for not letting their 'angel transfer' sit at the table. either way, it would attract unwanted attention, but at least this way the focus would be more on daniel than deok-su.

"sure." he responded with a strained smile, hiding the sourness in his voice.

with his eyes, he motioned for his sister to hurry up, but at the halt in her step and the secretive thumbs up she gave him, he only sighed. of course deok-ja thought they were friends. as if deok-su wanted to be friends with anybody at the moment.

with deok-ja talking to a few of her fellow burn knuckles members, that left deok-su to awkwardly eat his food, trying to ignore the unwanted presences sitting at the table.

unfortunately for him, daniel park was rather talkative.

"are you and that girl from the architecture department siblings?" he said rather loudly, making heads turn in their direction and a silence fell over the cafeteria.