𝐈𝐕. festival

─── chapter four.
❛ FESTIVAL ❜

RUMORS SPREAD FAST, the main topic of discussion being the supposed loss of burn knuckles' leader against daniel park

deok-ja, who wasn't particularly interested in a fight she didn't witness in person, was slightly (as in a fraction of close to nothing) bummed that their class president wasn't at school that day.

without vasco, the classroom seemed to turn to jace, their second in command, for answers.

a ping from the big eared boy's phone alerted the other members, who clamored their protests to see what vasco had said. deok-ja, who had a clear view of the messages from her position beside jace, withheld the urge to laugh.

the tattooed teen had sent jace a screenshot of his phone to show him the damage of the device.

jace cleared his throat. "first, since he didn't spread rumors, he must have another intention. let's just play it slow. that's the word from vasco."

idiot, vasco's vocabulary is not that advanced! deok-ja mentally sighed as jace explained "vasco's" words to the crew.

her eyes wandered to some angry looking crew members. surely they caught on that it was not vasco who really said all this but jace acting as a stand-in for him.

she learned of their plan to tarnish the burn knuckles name by ganging up on daniel park, that kid in deok-su's class. how'd she find out? why, by eavesdropping, of course!

apparently she wasn't the only one. to her surprise, a blonde sat leaning against the wall near the front of the abandoned storage room.

"are you here for them too?" she asked, looking at him.

he nodded.

"ah, yeah. we're in the same class so i can't have them messing up our rep." deok-ja shrugged as she too leaned against the wall and listened to their loud conversation.

"you'll take care of them? why?" she raised an eyebrow.

"it's daniel park's birthday?" deok-ja furrowed her brows. "hmm... i don't think i'm close enough to give him anything anyway so i'll just take care of these punks. how's that?"

jay shook his head.

"you want to do it yourself? and you can give daniel a present that says its from me?" deok-ja snorted. "i've only met him once, but if you insist."

with a shrug, she left jay to his business, finding no need to stay longer.

all fashion department kids are so fucking weird, she shook her head to herself. deok-su must fit in perfectly, then.

"deok-ja? are you finished?" deok-su poked his head in to look for her.

"yeah. let's go home now."

‎ ‎