𝐗𝐈. just a slave

─── chapter eleven.
❛ JUST A SLAVE ❜

BEFORE THE KIL TWINS ADOPTED MOOSE, they had yet another involvement with a matter they'd rather stay out of

BEFORE THE KIL TWINS ADOPTED MOOSE, they had yet another involvement with a matter they'd rather stay out of. however, being the trouble magnets they were, it was only inevitable that they ended up being brought into the problem anyway.

it started in the cafeteria, as most of the problems do in jaewon high school.

taejoon park, the architecture department's resident fibber tried convincing vasco that he did have a retriever, all while copying the taller's mannerisms and even appearance. he was shot down my jace, who shooed vasco away and called taejoon a liar.

this led to a spiral of chaos, which then led to five major people meeting to collect two certain idiots, taejoon park and doo lee. but before they get together, the root of the cause was hours earlier, in the architecture department.

and of course, deok-su was involved there, too. ‎

DESPITE THE MOVEMENT IN HIS OBVIOUSLY HEALED ARMS, zack lee refused to remove his casts in favor of having deok-su working as his personal attendant. though his dismay at mira's annoyance was grand, the boxer chose to focus on the positive.

at least, it was positive for him.

"pacebook?" the pleasant silence was broken by none other than zack's former cronie, doo lee, and daniel park.

he strode up to the seat in front of deok-su, hands in his pockets as he looked at daniel with a grin.

deok-su, unable to rest his head against his head due to zack's abnormally long limbs blocking the surface, only pretended to ignore them.

"yeah. daniel, join my team and let's make a video. i'm going to try and expand to the pacebook market." doo explained, face contorting with his true intentions.

"i can make you a pacebook star."

deok-su sighed. everyone wanted to be famous these days, and he truly didn't see the appeal of being recognized by thousands of people and having your privacy invaded. it was certainly something he'd never become with his state.

"what do you say?" doo asked, raising an eyebrow.

suddenly deok-su caught movement out of the corner of his eyes, and saw zack yawning.

"hey, doo. can you keep it down? i can't sleep." zack said aloud, raising his head from against his casts.

"i'm sleepy." he murmured to himself as an afterthought.

deok-su did his best to avoid the boxer's eye, in case he'd ask him for something stupid. he didn't put it past zack to ask him to hum him to sleep (he loved his naps).

doo turned his head to glare at zack from in front of daniel. "if you say be quiet, do i really have to?"

zack's face went from passive to angry. "what? you trying to start something?"