Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile

Liam's POV

He shook his head. "Don't be late next time. If you repeat it, Dad will force you attend all meetings till you stop being late." Troy winked at me playfully.

"Yes, he tries to find a way to make me work here." I rolled my eyes. He grinned and went to his office.

Once I got in my car, I called my mother. I had a plan in my mind to spend some time with Aurora. I didn't plan to give up on her easily despite the fact she didn't look like she was interested in me. However, I was sure she was playing hard to get.

After greeting my mother, I lied to her telling that my agent, Eddie was sick; so he wouldn't be able to help me in the photoshoot tomorrow.  Then I asked her if she would let Aurora help me.

After thinking for a while, she replied. "Alright." I grinned happily.  "But behave yourself. Aurora doesn't look like the girls you usually date. Don't dare to break her heart, Liam." She warned me firmly.

"I am professional, Mom."

"Of course... I would have believed you if I didn't busted you with a makeup artist after the photoshoot three months ago." She commented sarcastically.

"Mom! I didn't do anything; she jumped on me." I scowled.

"Like every girl you have an affair?" She mocked.

I rolled my eyes. "What can I do if girls like me?" I scowled. "You and Dad made a charming boy." I added cockily.

She chuckled in amusement. "You are something, son. I have to go. See you tomorrow. And I love you."

"I love you too, Mom. Laters."

Aurora's POV

I gave Serena a warm smile as I walked into her office and greeted her politely.

"Ms. Romano's assistant called me and informed me that she will be here this Friday." I informed her.

"Good." She nodded. "Did the photographer come?"

"Yes, they are getting ready."

"Liam will be here in a few minutes. Could you help him to get ready? His agent is sick; so he couldn't come here." Serena said softly.

"Umm... Fine, I will help him." I forced a smile and left her office.

Damn it!

I have to bear that jerk's presence again.

***

"Hi. How are you?" Liam said casually, giving me a charming smile as he approached me.

"Hello. Fine. Everything is ready. The clothes are in the dressing room." I stated firmly.

"Great. Let's go." He said excitedly as he grabbed my hand, catching me off guard, and dragged me towards the room in quick steps.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked angrily and pulled my hand away as we walked into the dressing room.

"Nothing." He replied nonchalantly and took off his shirt.

My jaw dropped as I looked at his muscular chest with a few tattoos. Liam gave me an arrogant smirk as he saw me staring at him.

"Why did you take off your shirt?" I asked nervously as my heart started beating faster.

Liam raised his eyebrow. "For seducing you." He replied provocatively as he closed the distance between us and stroked my cheek gently.

"Liam!" I warned him.

He chuckled, amused as he pulled away. "Just kidding, sugar. I have to take off my clothes to put the clothes the team chose. Don't you think like this?" He commented cockily.