Chapter 32 - Greek god

Liam's POV

"Why?" I asked, confused, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Being a single mother isn't easy. She got through a lot of difficulties. I thank God that Aspen was with me during my pregnancies, giving births and while raising our children." She replied compassionately.

"Hold on! Luke...is Aurora's son?" I asked, dumbfounded and ran my hand through my hair.

"Yes. Didn't you know?" My mother asked, puzzled.

"No." I mumbled, stunned. "I... I thought they were siblings. She is young to be his mother." I added, still in shock.

"Aurora got pregnant when she was at university." My mother informed me.

"Umm... I have to go... See you later." I murmured as I stood up abruptly and left without letting my mother say anything.

As soon as I got in my car, I started the engine and went to Aurora's house. We had to talk; she had to explain to me why she hid that Luke was her son. Did she think that I wouldn't want to be with her because she had a child? What did she think that I was? Moreover, was she planning to tell me about it or not?

As soon as I parked my car in front of Aurora's house, I grabbed my phone and called her.

"I am outside. We have to talk." I stated firmly as soon as she picked up the phone.

"What happened? Is everything okay? Why don't you come in?" She asked worriedly.

"It will be better if we talk outside." I replied firmly.

"Fine."

I hanged up the phone and got out of the car. A few minutes later, Aurora walked out and approached me, looking concerned.

"Are you okay?" She asked anxiously.

"Why didn't you tell me that Luke is your son?" I asked angrily, ignoring her question.

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Didn't you know?"

I gave him a mocking smirk. "How could I know if you didn't tell me anything?"

Aurora frowned. "I didn't hide it. I thought you have already known about Luke because Serena told me that you played with Luke when he stayed in your parents' house a few years ago. You even gave him your yellow car." She said, offended. "So I thought you didn't care if I have a son or not. However, if it matters to you, I can't force you to have a relationship with me." She added as sadness crossed her features.

"He was the same child?!" I mumbled, surprised and ran my hand through my hair. Then I sighed and added. "No, I didn't know he was yours. I thought Luke was your brother. And when I met Luke a few years ago, I just knew he was one of my mother's employees' son." I heaved a loud sigh and cupped her cheek. "And no, of course, I don't want to break up with you because you have a child. I... I was just shocked when I found out that he is your son, nothing more. And I like Luke so much." I said, caressing her cheek gently, and brushed my lips against her lips. "I love you, sugar."

"I love you too, Liam." She said softly while leaning her forehead against my forehead.

"But why does Luke call your mother Mommy mommy?" I asked, confused.

She smiled, amused. "He told us that he calls my mother like this because she is his mommy's mommy." I chuckled.

"Umm... Who is his father?" I asked uneasily, rubbing the back of my neck as I pulled back slightly.

Aurora sighed and bit her lower lip shyly. "I... I don't know his name; we had one night stand... That time I wasn't in the right state of mind because my boyfriend cheated on me. And when I got drunk..." She sighed, embarrassed and shook her head. "I haven't seen him after that day."

"He doesn't know about Luke?!" I commented, dumbfounded.

She shook her head. "No, when I found out about my pregnancy, I didn't know where to find him."

"If... If you want, I can help you to find him... for Luke." I suggested despite the fact I wasn't sure if I wanted that man to appear in their lives. I knew it was selfish of me, but...

"It is impossible. It has been more than four years. Probably, he already has his own family." She commented and sighed, ruffling her hair.

"As you wish." I gave her a sympathetic look and pulled her into my arms. I placed a soft kiss on her neck as she hugged me back.

Aurora's POV

"Our order is arrived." Liam informed me, showing me two paper bags as he came back to the living room.

We were in his penthouse. He invited me to show me the canvas which I posed for it; he finished the last details of it yesterday, and he suggested to me to have dinner with him at the restaurant before going to his penthouse to see the canvas. However, I told him it would be better if we ate in his penthouse away from curious eyes than at the restaurant.

The last time we had almost got caught by the paparazzi when we was about to leave. Fortunately, the staff warned us that there were a lot of paparazzi in front of the restaurant because they found out a famous actress and singer who were dating secretly where having dinner here.

"Great! I am starving." I gave him a bright smile and grabbed one of the plastic bags.

We were having dinner when his phone suddenly rang.

"Excuse me, I have to pick up. It is Troy." He informed me and picked up the phone. I continued eating while he was talking to his brother. "No, I am home... Which file?... Yes, I took it... Fine, I am checking." Liam stood up without hanging up and went towards the drawer.

As it looked like he had difficulty to find what he was searching while talking to his brother on the phone about some contract, I stood up and went to help him. He gave me a grateful smile and mounted to me that he looked for a blue file.

I frowned and put another magazine on top of the drawer while searching for the file. He had a lot of magazines, envelops here; so finding what he was looking for was difficult.

I flashed him a victorious smile as I found the file and gave it to him. He grabbed the file, nodding, and walked towards the coffee table.

When I wanted to put the magazines back into the drawer, my attention was caught by the photo on the front page of the magazine. My jaw dropped in shock as I grabbed the magazine and looked at the photo attentively.

"It... It is him..." I mumbled under my breath while looking at the guy with platinum hair who was no one else, but my son's father. I gulped and read the cover line in a low tone. "Dior's new mind-blowing fragrance." I read the cover line in daze.

I tried to open the page to find out his name while my hands were shaking.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, giving me a questioning look as he approached me after finishing talking to his brother on the phone.

I jumped, dropping the magazine to the floor.

"I will pick it up." Liam said when I wanted to pick up the magazine and looked at the photo on the front page.

"Who... Who is he?" I asked nervously.

He raised his eyebrow and gave me a mischievous smirk. "Didn't you recognize me?"

"... What..." I mumbled, dumbfounded.

"I dyed my hair for this photoshoot. No one recognized me when they saw me with this hair color. So don't worry you aren't the only one. Even my parents were confused when they saw me after dying my hair." He resumed, amused.

I leaned my hand against the drawer for support as I felt dizzy.

Liam... is the same guy... who I had.... one night stand...

He... is Luke's father.

Oh my goodness!

"Aurora!" Liam exclaimed in panic and caught me by wrapping his arm around my waist when my head spun.

I leaned against his chest and closed my eyes while I still felt dizzy. He scooped me up in his arms in a quick movement and carried me towards the couch. He put me on the couch carefully and rushed to the kitchen to bring me a glass of water.