Chapter 24 - Enchanted

Aurora's POV

Once we were in his bedroom, he put me down and reached the zipper of my dress. I rested my hand on his hard abs and traveled my hands up along his chest, making him shiver. I placed a soft kiss on his chest and took off his suit shirt.

As soon as Liam got rid of my dress, he removed my bra and attacked my breasts, making me moan. Then he moved his lips down along my stomach and stopped as his lips reached my lace panties. He gave me a wicked smirk before pulling my panties down. I groaned, arching my back in pleasure and gripped his hair as my supermodel kissed me between my legs.

"Liam..." I pleaded, gripping his hair tightly while he was torturing me with his tongue and fingers. I pursed my lips together, trying to hold my moans as much as possible as I felt close. Liam probably felt it as well because he accelerated the pace of his fingers. A few seconds later, I came, screaming his name out.

He straightened quickly and caught me as I was about to collapse. Liam kissed my temple and scooped me up in his arms while I was in daze. He brushed his lips against mine while he carried me towards the bed.

Once he put me down on the bed, he took off his pants and boxers and hovered over me. Liam reclaimed my lips, kissing me feverishly while his hands were roaming my body, setting me on fire.

I pressed my head back against the pillow, gripping his hair while he was sucking, biting my nipple. He moved his hand along my stomach and pushed his two fingers into me. I moaned loudly and arched my back in desire.

"Liam... please..." I pleaded as my body craved for more. I needed him badly.

He pulled my nipple between his teeth while his fingers kept torturing me. As Liam hit my sensitive spot, I came again, curling my toes. He gave me a self-satisfied smirk as he pulled back and leaned towards the drawer. He opened it and pulled a foil out of the drawer.

As soon as he put a condom on his hard shaft, he spread my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. I moaned loudly, squeezing the sheet tightly as he slammed into me.

Liam hovered over me and smashed his lips against mine while pounding into me harder and deeper.

Liam squeezed my breast as he moved his lips from my lips to my neck and breasts. He teased my nipple with his tongue, making me squirm under him in desire while he kept squeezing my other breast.

"Let's come together." He suggested hoarsely while thrusting into me harder and harder, grabbing my hips. Most probably, next morning I would wake up covered in marks and love bites.

As he hit my sensitive spot, we came together, screaming each other's name like a mantra. He collapsed onto my body, panting, his eyes closed.

Once our breaths went to normal, he placed a soft kiss on my lips and leaned his forehead against my forehead, caressing my cheek tenderly.

"You are my euphoria." He said huskily and brushed his lips against my lips.

***

When I woke up the following morning, Liam was sleeping beside me, his head buried into the pillow. I got up without waking him up and put on his shirt. Then I went to kitchen to make breakfast for us.

As I was about to walk into the kitchen, I noticed the canvases under the cover. I approached the canvases and pulled the cover away. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I saw the painting. There was a girl who wore a witch costume while her face was blurry. In another painting, the same girl was portrayed as well, but her face was turned away while the wind was blowing her hair and dress.

I closed my eyes as the flashes from that night replayed in my mind because the girl in this painting reminded me of the costume I wore that night, and her hair colour and style were the same as mine as well.

Who knows what my Greek god with platinum hair is doing now?!

Is he married?

Does he have children?

What would he do if he found out about Luke?

I heaved a loud sigh and shook my head. I looked at the canvases, biting my lower lip. Then I grabbed the cover and covered the canvases.

***

I jumped in fear when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind while I was checking the designs in the workshop.

"Sugar, it is me." Liam whispered in my ear, amused and placed a soft kiss on my neck, pressing me back against his chest.

"Liam! You scared me." I breathed deeply, resting my hands on top of his hands on my stomach, and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Sorry. I wanted to surprise you." He commented in guilt and kissed my neck.

"Someone will see us." I said anxiously as I wanted to pull away, but he didn't let me, holding me against him tightly.

"The designers have already left. I waited before coming to see you." He said huskily and pulled my earlobe between his teeth. "So no one will disturb us here." I nodded, relaxing in his arms. "I bought you something." He informed me, pulling a blue velvet box.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't have to." I gave him a warm smile as I took the box and hugged him.

"All pleasure is mine." He winked at me playfully and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

When I opened the box, I saw a necklace with a golden heart and infinity pendant. It was so beautiful.

"Thank you, Liam. It is so beautiful." I gave him a bright smile and kissed his lips.

"Let me put on you." He suggested, giving me a charming look. I nodded, extending the box to him and I turned around, pulling my hair to the side.

Once he put the necklace around my neck, he placed a tender kiss on my neck, breathing in my scent. I smiled, turning around, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to him and brushed his lips against mine.

Liam pushed me back against the desk while our tongues were dancing together in desire. He slid his hand under my skirt, caressing my thigh. I ran my hands through his hair and arched my back.

"You drive me crazy." He said huskily and bit my neck, making me groan.

"Not here..." I murmured as he slid my panties to the side and started caressing my core.

"Everyone has left." He stated firmly as he started unbutton my shirt.

In a swift movement, he picked me up and started torturing my nipple after placing me on the desk and taking off my shirt and bra.

I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to stop myself from moaning while he was playing with my breasts.

In a flash, Liam pulled me down and turned me around. He leaned me on the desk and pulled my skirt up.

"Liam!" I exclaimed in surprise as he slapped my buttocks. He chuckled in amusement and pulled my panties down.

I shivered in sensation as he started caressing my derriere. I pursed my lips together and squeezed my legs together while waiting for him in desire as I heard him unzipping his fly and ripping a foil.

I groaned loudly, closing my eyes as he thrust into me from behind. He grabbed my lips tightly while slamming into me harder and deeper, making me moan louder and louder.

"Come for me." Liam said huskily while blowing my mind. This time it was rough. Despite the fact I tried to be quiet, I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

As he hit my sensitive spot, I came, screaming his name out. A few thrusts later, he came, crying out my name like a mantra.

"Stay with me tonight." He said hoarsely and placed a soft kiss on my naked back before pulling out. Meanwhile, I was still shivering in sensation while trying to control my breath.

"Such a beautiful mess." He commented, giving me a cocky smirk as I straightened and turned around, facing my devilishly handsome boyfriend who managed to blow my mind every time we were alone.

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips together, trying to hold my smile.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" My boyfriend asked hopefully while I was putting on my clothes.