Chapter 5 - Bewitched

Aurora's POV

"Don't talk nonsense! And don't call me sugar." I warned him angrily.

"If you say so, sugar." He gave me a mischievous smirk and walked towards the dressing room.

"Liam!" I exclaimed in irritation, clenching my fist.

"Come and help me, sugar." He said amusingly without turning back and went into the room.

"Ugh!" I heaved a loud sigh and followed him.

I chose a long necklace with pearls and black tourmalines while he was tucking his shirt into his pants. Then I approached him and put the necklace on him. Meanwhile, he was staring at me with a dazzling smile on his handsome face.

I tried to ignore his gaze because it made my legs weak. I didn't know why I felt like this. Maybe because we were standing so close? And his masculine perfume was making me dizzy, and it transported me to the past. Moreover, I didn't understand that why I felt some kind of strange familiarity when I looked him in the eyes.

After sliding the chain under his shirt, I pulled back. He looked so cool and handsome. This combine was definitely his style, matching with his bad boy vibe.

"Thank you." He gave me a boyish smile and looked at himself in the mirror.

***

After talking to Marco and thanking him for accepting doing this photoshoot, I went to the dressing room to give Liam his phone. Before the photoshoot, he gave me his phone to keep it and just inform him if his father called him; he was waiting for an important call from him.

Liam gave me a charming smile as soon as I walked into the room while he was putting on his leather jacket.

"Your phone. Troy, Kayden and Eddie called you." I extended his phone towards him.

"Thank you. I will call them later." He gave me a grateful look as he took his phone and put it into his pocket. "Umm... Would you like to drink tea with me?" He suggested, running his hand through his hand. "I don't ask to drink coffee because you refuse when I suggest drinking coffee. So I thought you prefer tea." He added mischievously.

I grinned, amused. "No, I like coffee. I refuse because I prefer someone else to keep me company, not you." I commented playfully.

"Ouch! You broke my poor heart, sugar." He pretented to be sad as he rested his hand on his heart.

I rolled my eyes, amused and tried to hold myself from smiling. "Goodbye, Liam. And don't call me sugar."

"Thank you for your help. See you later, sugar." He winked at me playfully.

I shook my head, smiling, and left the dressing room.

***

I placed a soft kiss on Luke's cheek, lying beside him on the bed while my little angel was sleeping peacefully. I missed him so much during I was at the fashion house. Finally, it was Saturday. So I could spend more time with my son this weekend.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around and took my phone from the bedside table. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw a message from unknown number and opened it.

'Are you free this Sunday, sugar? Coffee, tea, cocktail, breakfast, lunch, dinner? Which one do you prefer? I want to thank you for your help. If you don't want to see me, I can sit under the table.'

I chuckled in amusement and tapped a message.

'None of them. You don't have to thank me. By the way, find another way to stare at my legs. And don't call me sugar.'

'But I want. Please. It never crossed my mind, but you give me a hope that even if I sit under the table, I will have a perfect view in front of me, sugar.'

I grinned sheepishly while reading his message.

'How do you know I have beautiful legs? And no, I have plans for this weekend.'

'Because I have already checked them. They are so sexy. Can't you spare your time for me as well? Just an hour.'

'You are hopeless. Do you really think I will accept your invitation after you admitted that you looked at my legs and found them sexy?'

'Why not? Do you prefer me to say they weren't beautiful? I am sorry, but I can't lie to you, sugar.'

'Good night, Liam.'

'After another rejection? I don't think so, sugar. I have to get drunk to forget this pain now. Cruel beauty.'

I grinned and shook my head. This guy!

I placed my phone back onto the bedside table and turned towards my son. I held his hand and looked at him without stopping myself from smiling. Then I frowned, shaking my head.

What are you doing, Aurora? He is Serena's son and a player. You should stay away from him.

I heaved a loud sigh and lay down on my back.

But there is something strange in him. I don't know why, but I feel some strong bond with him.

Liam's POV

"My witch!" I called her as I saw her in the dim hallway.

She gave me a mischievous smirk without coming towards me. I walked towards her happily, but she turned around and rushed away. I called her in panic and tried to catch her, but suddenly, she disappeared.

I looked around in panic, trying to find her, but she was nowhere seen.

"Liam?"

I turned around as I heard Aurora's voice. "Sugar?" I smiled warmly.

She gave me a bright smile and walked away.

"Aurora!" I called her and followed her in quick steps.

She opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. I rushed after her and opened the door. I called Aurora as everything was dark inside and walked in. Suddenly, the ground under my feet disappeared and I fell down into space.

I wake up, panting and sat up on bed. It was a nightmare. I breathed deeply and ran my hand through my hair. I bit my lower lip, thinking and looked at my tattoo on my wrist which I got it dedicated to my witch after that night. There was written 'bewitched'. On top of the first letter was a witch hat.

Flashback

After putting on my Greek god costume, I ran my hand through my platinum blonde hair, which I got it dyed for a new campaign, styling it, and grabbed my phone and keys. Tonight there was a party at the nightclub, Stardust which was owned by my brother's friend, Nathan Carter. It was an annual Halloween party hosted by him.

As soon as I walked into the nightclub, Kayden approached me, giving me a wide smile while holding a glass of champagne in his hand. He wore a Jack Sparrow costume, and looked slightly tipsy. He gave me a side hug, greeting me cheerfully.

"A Greek god with platinum blonde hair? It is something new." He commented cockily. I chuckled. "Did you get dyed your hair to hide from your crazy stalker? If I didn't see your post on Instagram, I wouldn't recognize you." He teased me mischievously.

I grinned, amused. He was right; it was hard to recognize me with my platinum blonde hair. It felt like I was someone else.

"Liam?" I heaved a loud sigh as I heard a familiar voice calling me.

It was the daughter of my boss's, George Adams. I was represented by his modeling agency. As much as I tried to get rid of her, she didn't leave me alone. She was a clingy bitch. She got on my nerves. Fortunately, I heard about her character and didn't have any relationship with her. Otherwise, she wouldn't give me a break at all, harassing me 24/7.

"Oops. Your cover-up didn't work. Your lunatic is coming, hoping to get you into the bed." Kayden mocked and looked at Avery who was approaching me. "Good luck! My chick is waiting for me." He tapped on my shoulder and walked away after giving me a mischievous smirk.

"Hi" She gave me a wide smile and kissed my cheek. I forced a smile and pulled away.  "Did my Greek god forget to wear his Halloween costume?" She added seductively, resting her hand on my chest.

I gave her a fake smile as I took a step away from her, thinking how I would get rid of her tonight. 

I grabbed a flute of champagne when the waiter passed by me. I couldn't bear her while I was sober.