Chapter 27 - Eos

Aurora's POV

"We have to be careful. The journalists are everywhere." I replied nervously.

"Yes." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Thank you for today. If you didn't convince me to show my art, I wouldn't be here this evening and receive a lot of praises about my paintings. Most probably, I was still keeping them away from the other people, excluding my family and close friends." He gave me a grateful look.

"You are so talented, Liam. People should have seen these beautiful canvases." I commented proudly.

He gave me a charming smile, full of love and tenderness in his eyes. "If we were alone, I would kiss you till both of us became breathless, but..." He sighed, pointing to the people.

"Hmm... Maybe I can arrange something for tonight. So we will be able to celebrate your success." I commented seductively.

His eyes sparkled instantly. "Are you going to stay with me tonight?" He asked, excited.

"Yes." I winked at him.

"Great!" He exclaimed happily. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

***

"Wow! What a celebration!" Liam exclaimed as he walked into the living room and saw me only in his shirt.

"Better than my canvases. A real art of beauty!" He added huskily and bit his lower lip seductively, approaching me, his gaze dark with desire. I gave him a shy smile, blushing.

"I want to show you something." He informed me and held my hand. I gave him a questioning look. "Come with me." He suggested and led us towards the studio.

I gasped in surprise, covering my mouth with my hand as I saw myself in his new painting which he told me that he would draw to hang in his bedroom.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear huskily as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Thank you. I don't know what to say. You are so talented, Liam." I commented honestly as I turned around and wrapped my arm around his neck, placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Let's hang it in my bedroom together. I want to see you every morning even when I wake up without you in my arms."

I gave him a bright smile while my heart filled with happiness. I love this man so much!

***

I was resting my head on his chest while Liam was caressing my hair gently.

"Do your tattoos have special meanings, or did you get it because you just like them?" I asked curiously, moving my fingertip on his naked chest in a circular motion.

"They have." Liam replied and started telling me about them. Some of them were dedicated to his family; a few of his tattoos were dedicated to the special moments in his career. Two of them were about spirituality.

"And your 'bewitched' tattoo?" I asked curiously as he didn't mention about it.

He bit his lower lip uneasily. "I will tell you if you promise me that you won't get angry."

I raised my eyebrow and leaned on my elbow. "Is it dedicated to your ex-girlfriend?" I asked curiously.

"No... it is dedicated to a cute witch who saved me from a bad witch." He replied warmly.

"The girl from the canvases?" I asked, surprised.

"You saw them?!" He asked, puzzled, raising his eyebrow.

I bit my lower lip, embarrassed. "I looked at them when you were sleeping. Actually, I was going to make breakfast when I noticed them. I couldn't help myself. I didn't snoop around your house. I was just curious. When we went to eat dinner, you couldn't show me the other canvases. I am sorry."