Chapter 23 - Love spell

Aurora's POV

"Why don't you understand it? I.... I love you." Liam said, looking me in the eyes. I looked at him with wide eyes. He sighed, cupping my cheek, and leaned his forehead against mine. "I am in love with you, Aurora Harris." He added hoarsely and brushed his lips against mine.

"Liam..." I mumbled, out of breath as he pulled back slightly, cupping my cheeks. "I..."

I didn't know what to say. His confession caught me off guard; I didn't think he loved me. However, I couldn't deny that I felt so happy. Moreover, I had to accept that I had feelings for him as well. Despite the fact I tried to push him away and forget him, I wasn't successful at it at all.

"I know you don't trust me. So let's take it slow. I will not rush you because I want to do it right for the first time in my life. You are so precious to me. I don't want to lose you, sugar. Just give me a chance. Let's spend time together and know each other better." He suggested hopefully, caressing my cheek tenderly.

"Like friends?" I asked, confused.

"No, not this time." He shook his head and gave me a boyish smile.  "It didn't work for us last time. So this time, we will take a different path." He winked at me. I grinned, amused and nodded. He cleared his throat and asked me with a serious expression. "Will you go on a date with me this evening?"

I rubbed my chin, pretending to think. "Yes." I nodded, giving him a warm smile.

He grinned happily as he lifted me up and swirled me around.

***

I was resting my head on Liam's chest while he was caressing my back smoothly and placing soft kisses on my hair from time to time. He made a surprise for me and organized a romantic dinner date on his yacht.

It had been three months since we started dating. However, no one knew that we were a couple; we decided to keep our relationship a secret. Although Liam didn't want to hide it, my boyfriend didn't force me, and he respected my decision. Only our best friends, Kayden and Jasmine knew about our relationship.

"Can't you stay with me tonight?" Liam asked hopefully as he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up, letting our eyes meet. "I promise I will keep my hands off you." He winked at me playfully.

I smiled, amused and sighed. "Unfortunately not. I can't stay the night with you again. Mom will get suspicious."

He nodded sadly. "Then I will drop my Cinderella off her house." He said, sighing, and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Once we reached his car, he opened the door for me, giving me a charming smile. When I wanted to get in the car, Liam grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"What happened?" I asked, giving him a questioning look.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Then he cupped my cheek and leaned his forehead against mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I want to kiss you. You don't let me kiss you properly when we are in front of your house, telling me your mother can see us." He replied huskily and brushed his lips against mine.

Liam pressed me against his body, kissing me feverishly, and moved his hand from my back down to my derriere. I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed it while pressing his bulge against me.

I gripped his hair tightly, kissing him back with the same ardor while every inch of my body craved for me. Meanwhile, our tongues were dancing together.

Suddenly, he pulled back, out of breath. I looked at him in daze while panting.

"I will drop you off." He mumbled, running his hand trough his hair.