Chapter 17 - The wrong move

Liam's POV

I accelerated my pace as I felt her walls tightening around my cock. A few thrusts later, she came, screaming my name. I gripped her hips tightly and thrust into her harder and harder.

A few minutes later, I came, crying out, and collapsed onto her, out of breath.

***

I was running my finger up and down along her naked back while she was resting her head on my chest. She gave me a warm smile as I placed a soft kiss on her hair.

When I wanted to kiss her lips, someone knocked on the door.

"Probably, it is a laundry service." I commented and got up to open the door.

I picked up the towel from the towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I frowned, walking towards the door as the person was almost breaking down the door.

As I opened the door, I saw my brother; he looked furious. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What was he doing here?

"Where is she?" Troy asked me furiously as he pushed me back and walked into the suite.

"Troy! What are you doing?!" I shouted, confused while rushing after him.

Aurora screamed in panic and wrapped the cover around her body tightly, her cheeks crimson red.

"Mr. Anderson..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

"I am sorry." Troy muttered as he turned around quickly while I was staring at my brother, dumbfounded.

What got into him?

Why did he barge in my suite?

Is there something between...

"What the fuck, Troy?!" I snapped, frustrated as I clenched my fist. "What is going on between you two?" I asked furiously and traveled my gaze from Troy to Aurora.

"Of course nothing." Aurora replied angrily.

"I am sorry. It is a misunderstanding. I thought she was someone else." Troy explained, giving me an apologetic look. "I am leaving." He added and walked out of the suite quickly.

"We will talk about it later." I shouted behind my brother angrily and slammed the door behind him.

When I went back, I saw Aurora getting up, looking furious.

"Where are you going?" I snapped without managing  to control my anger. If my brother didn't leave, I would punch him in the face.

"Getting out of here!" She snarled at me, holding the cover around her body.

"In this state?" I asked mockingly, gesturing to the cover.

"In this state I can seduce your brother more quickly." She commented bitterly.

"Aurora! Don't talk nonsense!" I warned her firmly. Even thinking about them made my blood boil.

"Then call the laundry service and ask them to bring my damn clothes!" She snapped furiously, full of fury in her eyes.

I gritted my teeth in irritation and walked towards the phone. After calling the laundry service, I took deep breaths, trying to calm down, and approached Aurora who was trembling with rage.

When I wanted to placed my hand on her arm, she pulled away.

"Don't touch me!" She gave me a murderous look. "How dare you accuse me of having a relationship with your brother?!"

"I am sorry." I said honestly, raising my hands up. "I... I was shocked and I couldn't think properly. I have never seen Troy like this..."

"So you thought I fooled around with both of you." She cut me off furiously.