Epilogue

Aurora's POV

"There is another canvas as well." He commented playfully and pointed to the last canvas with a head gesture.

"What is this painting about?" I asked curiously as I walked towards the canvas.

"Surprise!" Liam replied, excited as he approached me and rested his hand on my lower back.

"Liam! Is it..." I gasped in surprise, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Yes, our wedding destination. Didn't you tell me you dreamed of having a beach wedding? How about Hawaii next month?" He asked mischievously while I was staring at the canvas in awe.

"What?" I asked, surprised as I looked at him while he was giving me a self-satisfied smile.

"Your answer?" He asked, amused.

"Yes, yes." I replied happily and threw myself into his arms. He lifted me up and swirled me around cheerfully, making me laugh.

Ten months later

I was caressing Liam's hair gently while he was leaning his head against my baby bump, telling a fairy tale to our baby. I was thirty weeks pregnant. We were going to have another boy. Liam and I had already chosen his name. Axel Anderson.

Luke, our families and we were waiting for our little prince's arrival impatiently despite the fact Liam and I didn't plan this pregnancy. Like my first pregnancy, it happened unplanned. Moreover, the situation was the same as well. Liam knocked me up after the annual Halloween party at Stardust.

He made me a surprise and found 'Greek god' and 'Witch' costumes like it was the first time we met. After the party, we went to the same hotel suite which we spend our first night together after meeting at the party. The suite was decorated with rose petals and candles. It was so romantic.

When I found about my pregnancy, I literally burst out laughing that it happened again. We were on a vacation in Paris together when I got suspicious about it. As I felt nauseous and dizzy, I decided to take a test because I couldn't stop myself from thinking about this posibility. Actually, I didn't wait to see two lines because we didn't plan to have a baby yet.

I couldn't stop myself from getting amused every time I remembered Liam's reaction when I told him I was pregnant.

Flashback

"What is it?" Liam asked curiously as I extended a little box to him while he was sitting on the couch.

"Surprise." I beamed at him and bit my lower lip nervously.

"You are..." He mumbled, surprised as he saw a pregnancy stick inside the box and grabbed it, staring at it in daze.

"We are going to have a baby. I am six weeks pregnant." I informed him happily. He looked at me, his mouth agape. "Liam?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he kept staring at me, frozen. "Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly and leaned towards him, shaking him gently as he didn't react. "Liam!" I shouted in panic as he suddenly fainted.

I rushed to the bathroom and wet a towel. Then I went back to the living room in quick steps and wiped Liam's neck, forehead.

"What... happened to me?" Liam mumbled, puzzled as he opened his eyes.

"You fainted when you found out I am pregnant." I replied, amused.

"Oh my gosh!" Liam slapped his forehead, leaning his head back, and burst out laughing. "I did it again.... I knock you up after the Halloween party again." He commented between his laughs. "It is all because of that spooky season." He added, grinning. I chuckled in amusement.

"Liam!" I exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap quickly, catching me off guard.

"We are having a baby again!" He said tenderly as he rested his hand on my belly. I nodded, resting my hand on top of his hand on my flat belly. He grinned happily and brushed his lips against mine.

The End of the Flashback.