Chapter 26 - The muse

Aurora's POV

"But be careful. I don't want anyone to see that." I warned him nervously.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone else to see the painting. You are only mine. Only I can see this beauty." He stated firmly, grabbing my chin, full of desire in his eyes and smashed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stood up and lifted me up. He was kissing me feverishly while he carried me to the bedroom.

When we reached the bedroom, I thought he was going to put me down, but he didn't stop and carried me to the bathroom while kissing me feverishly.

Once we walked into the shower cabin, he put me down carefully and turned on the water after taking off his sweatpants and boxers. In the next second, he trapped me between the tiled wall and his hard body. I threw my head back as he shoved his finger into me.

"You are wet for me." He commented huskily and bit my neck, making me groan.

"Liam... I need you." I begged as I couldn't hold myself anymore. My body craved for more like every time this handsome supermodel touched me.

"Will you let me take you without a condom? I want to feel you without anything separating us." He asked hoarsely as he cupped my cheek, looking into my eyes, full of desire in his eyes.

"But if I get preg..." I mumbled nervously.

"Don't worry. I will pull out." He said huskily and pulled my lower lip between his teeth.

"Fine." I nodded. He gave me a wide smile and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly.

I moaned, burying my head into the hollow of his neck as he penetrated me. He wrapped his arms around my waist while thrusting into me roughly. I dug my nails into his back, moaning as I felt close.

"You are perfect, sugar." He commented huskily, panting.

I bit his shoulder and came as he hit my sensitive spot. He groaned and accelerated his pace, making me dizzy while it felt like he was getting hard every passing second.

A few thrust later, he pulled out quickly and came onto the shower cabin while wrapping his arm around my waist protectively. Then he rested his head between my breaths, breathing heavily.

***

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water while Serena was talking on the phone. I bought her the files and designs she wanted, and we were going to check the details of the upcoming event. The last few weeks our schedule had been hectic because we were getting ready for the fashion show.

"Hey gorgeous." Liam gave me a charming grin as he walked into the kitchen and approached me.

"Hi. I didn't know you are here." I said, surprised while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I have recently arrived. As soon as I heard from Mom that that you are here, I came to the mansion to see you." He informed me, stroking my cheek tenderly, and brushed his lips against mine.

As the kiss was getting deeper, I moved my hands from his shoulders to his chest and pushed him back.

"Someone will see us." I warned him.

"Who cares?! I love you. And I missed you." He shrugged his shoulders and kissed my lips again, pressing me against the counter.

I moaned, gripping his hair as he slid his hand under my dress and squeezed my thigh.

"Liam..." I mumbled while he was kissing my neck.

Liam slid his hand under my dress, caressing my thigh as he pressed his bulge against my stomach. I arched my back in anticipation and ran my hands through his hair. I felt his lips curled up into a grin while he was kissing my neck, and he moved his hands towards my core.