Chapter 12 - The City of Love

Aurora's POV

"No, I rented Audi R8 Spyder. I can't fall asleep if I don't drive it tonight." Liam replied, excited. "If anyone wants, they can join me." He suggested and looked at me.

"See you tomorrow, guys. I am going to my suit." Serena informed us. "Liam don't forget that you have to get up early tomorrow morning." She reminded her youngest son.

"I remember, Mom. Don't worry." Liam nodded, giving her a warm smile.

"I am coming with you." Troy told him, running his hand through his hair. He had looked preoccupied since we got on the jet.

"Aurora? Are you coming with us?" Liam asked me hopefully.

"No, I am tired. I will go to my room." I refused.

He nodded sadly and wrapped his arm around Troy's neck. Then they walked towards the exit while Liam was telling Troy something.

***

I stretched out, yawning, and opened my eyes. Then I got up, ruffling my hair sleepily, and went to take a shower.

Once I got ready, I went downstairs to have breakfast with the Andersons. We had a lot of work to do today. Serena's collection was going to be presented three days later.

When I came back to my suite after getting prepared for the show, I felt exhausted. Besides, I couldn't sleep properly last night because of jetlag. So now I just needed to rest. All day I wished to relax in the Jacuzzi in my suite.

I frowned, annoyed as someone knocked on the door while I was enjoying the Jacuzzi, sipping my champagne. I got out off the Jacuzzi and put on a robe. Then I went to open the door.

"Liam?" I mumbled, puzzled. "What are you doing here?'

Liam roamed my body from head to toe, full of desire in his eyes without answering me.

"Liam!" I exclaimed angrily as he kept staring at me.

"Umm... Yes... I ... I am going to show you Paris tonight." He informed me and gave me a boyish smile.

"I am not going anywhere with you." I stated firmly.

"Why not? You have never been to Paris. Don't you want to explore the city?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I want, but not with you." I commented dryly.

He rolled his eyes. "Get ready. You are coming with me." He stated firmly and strode into my room.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked angrily and followed him, closing the door.

"I will wait for you to get ready here." He informed me, giving me a mischievous smirk, and lay down on my bed, resting his arms under his head.

"Liam, get out of my room now." I demanded angrily, gesturing to the door.

"Do you know how much sexy you look when you are angry?" He asked huskily and bit his lower lip seductively, devouring me with his eyes.

"Liam!" I clenched my fist.

He sighed and sat down on the bed. "Sugar, don't be stubborn. I know you want to explore Paris. There is no one else who can show you the magical side of Paris other than me. I know everything about this city. I have spent a lot of time here because of my work." Liam stated firmly. "Come on. Get ready." He gave me a begging look.

I heaved a loud sigh and nodded. "Fine, but I only accept to go with you because I want to explore Paris so much."

Liam flashed me a wide grin and lay down on the bed, resting his arms under his head. "Wear something comfortable." He said, excited.