Chapter 13 - Allure

Aurora's POV

It hadn't even been three days since he kissed me, but now Mister was having fun with his ex and next. How stupid I was! How could I think he was sincere about his feeling towards me?!

Liar!

I clenched my fist in irritation as she told him something in his ear, and he burst out laughing.

"Another one!" I ordered to the bartender as I finished my drink again.

After finishing my drink, I stood up to go to the restroom. I leaned my hand on the bar counter quickly for support as I felt dizzy. Once I felt slightly better, I walked towards the restroom.

When I left the restroom, my head spun. Suddenly, a pair of strong arms caught me before I fell down.

"Did you drink so much, sugar?"

I gritted my teeth and looked at Liam angrily while he was staring at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Don't touch me." I snapped and pushed him back.

"What happened?" He asked, confused. "Why are you angry?"

I gave him a disgusting look and walked away from him barely.

"Aurora!" Liam exclaimed, annoyed as he grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Let go of me!" I demanded, irritated and tried to pull my arm away, but he tightened his grip around my arm.

"You won't go anywhere before telling me what got into you." He stated firmly and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't keep your ex waiting." I commented sarcastically.

"My ex? Oh... You know about Muriel and me."

"Yes, I know she wants to be your next as well. And you don't mind this idea." I resumed bitterly and tried to push him back, but he didn't move an inch.

Liam frowned. "What the hell are you talking about? There is nothing between Muriel and me."

"It didn't seem like that. I saw you two together. You were having fun." I gave him a mocking look.

Liam heaved a loud sigh. Then the corner of his lips curled up into a knowing smirk. "Are you jealous, sugar?" He asked mischievously and cupped my cheek.

"Of course not."

"And you shouldn't have to. Because you are the only woman I am interested in. So there is no need to be jealous. I like you so much, sugar. You can't even imagine how much I want you. I can't stop thinking about you." He confessed huskily, looking me in the eyes, full of desire in his eyes while stroking my cheek tenderly, and brushed his lips against mine.

After getting rid of my surprise, I responded to his kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. Liam tasted whiskey. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and pressed himself against me, making me moan.

"I want you so badly." He confessed, out of breath as he leaned his forehead against mine while cupping my cheeks.

"So do I." I admitted while my body was craving for him. As soon as Liam heard my confession, he grabbed my hand and led me towards the exit in quick steps.

Liam was kissing me feverishly while trying to open his suite door.

Once he managed to open the door, he dragged me inside the room by wrapping his arms around my waist and closed the door with his foot while our tongues were fighting for dominance.

My supermodel moved his lips to my neck while trying to unzip my dress. I traveled my hands from his neck to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt slowly.

Liam pulled back slightly and removed the straps of my dress, letting my dress slide down. He bit his lower lip seductively, and roamed my body from head to toe, full of lust in his eyes.